Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Gary Payton doesn't want to stay in Milwaukee!?!?!?

In school today my friend told me that his brother's friend's mom was talking to Gary's brother in a bar and he said that Gary said that he wouldn't stay longer than his contract because he didn't like the weather.

I now have no respect for him. Just suck it up and deal, buddy. We need him on the team but he is just too good for us.

Comments

• Options
    Well, my brothers step sisters best friends postmans dogs brothers owner said thats probably not true!! image
  • Options

<< <i>Well, my brothers step sisters best friends postmans dogs brothers owner said thats probably not true!! image >>

LOL. Hey...just tryin to tell a story about my friend's brother's friend's mom. LOLimageimage
  • Options
    lol and you believe that...
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    can't blame the guy.. I mean this team has NO future (besides Desmond Mason & Michael Redd, who both play the same position..)
  • Options
    No respect? Well it is his decision. He's a great athlete and is going where he can make it. If your best friend had to move because he was allegric to the season would you hate him? It is his contract, and his skills, therefore his decision. He is looking toward his well being.
    LET"S GO CUBS!!!
    BEST BASEBALL PITCHER: MARK PRIOR!
    Cards & References:
    Jasons Players
  • Options

<< <i>can't blame the guy.. I mean this team has NO future (besides Desmond Mason & Michael Redd, who both play the same position..) >>

I can't blame you for seeing no games whatsoever in Belgium. Michael Redd are the only future stars? WTF? Redd, Mason, Thomas, and HAISLIP!!!!

I like you, Wouter, but c'mon...ya gotta watch some games before you judge the other players.
  • Options

<< <i>lol and you believe that... >>

Yes.
  • Options
    My mom's son's brother's brother told me that you can't always believe what your friend's brother's friend's mom that was talking to Gary's brother tells you
  • Options

<< <i>No respect? Well it is his decision. He's a great athlete and is going where he can make it. If your best friend had to move because he was allegric to the season would you hate him? It is his contract, and his skills, therefore his decision. He is looking toward his well being. >>

About the friend thing, no. But I don't see any of the other players complaining. Kareem wanted out of Milwaukee because it wasn't big enough for him and when his career was over he said that he made a huge mistake in leaving and that Milwaukee was one of the best places to live.
  • Options

<< <i>My mom's son's brother's brother told me that you can't always believe what your friend's brother's friend's mom that was talking to Gary's brother tells you >>

So in other words your telling me that?
  • Options
    yeah Karl needs to start playing Haislip! Whats his deal?
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • Options
    If Anthony Mason is the future for the Bucks then get use to the lottery every year!
    Collecting Kirilenko Auto's, 1/1's, all base, and one of every rookie card.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Well my mom's husband's son's brother said that this has to be the dumbest post ever.

(I doubt anyone will figure that one out) lol
  • Options

<< <i>yeah Karl needs to start playing Haislip! Whats his deal? >>

Karl sucks. I heard he was leavin after next year. THANK GOD!!

BTW-Karl said Haislip was a quote "Hell of a player" yet he doesn't play him. WTF?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>My mom's son's brother's brother told me that you can't always believe what your friend's brother's friend's mom that was talking to Gary's brother tells you >>

So in other words your telling me that? >>

glad someone got it!
  • Options

<< <i>If Anthony Mason is the future for the Bucks then get use to the lottery every year! >>

Try Desmond Mason, buddy. Wow...you really think I would have said Anthony Mason was the future? WTF?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

So in other words your telling me that? >>

glad someone got it! >>

LOLimage
  • Options

<< <i>Well my mom's husband's son's brother said that this has to be the dumbest post ever.

(I doubt anyone will figure that one out) lol >>

So your sayin this is the dumbest post ever?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>can't blame the guy.. I mean this team has NO future (besides Desmond Mason & Michael Redd, who both play the same position..) >>

I can't blame you for seeing no games whatsoever in Belgium. Michael Redd are the only future stars? WTF? Redd, Mason, Thomas, and HAISLIP!!!!

I like you, Wouter, but c'mon...ya gotta watch some games before you judge the other players. >>

lol um.. keep your pants on PLEASE image
    I've seen more games than you think..
    they traded their future.. Tim Thomas is overrated and Haislip well.. how can you say this guy is the team's future when he doesn't even play?
    Mason is old.. he ain't no future..

also, look at their freakin' center position, they got Earvin Johnson & Joel freakin' Przybilla, those guys are good for 2 points and 5 boards combined.. WOW!
  • Options
    Well considering how dumb your first post was then yes I thought you were talking about Anthony Mason.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

I like you, Wouter, but c'mon...ya gotta watch some games before you judge the other players. >>

they traded their future.. Tim Thomas is overrated and Haislip well.. how can you say this guy is the team's future when he doesn't even play?

also, look at their freakin' center position, they got Earvin Johnson & Joel freakin' Przybilla, those guys are good for 2 points and 5 boards combined.. WOW! >>

1. I never said it was Anthony Mason...I said Desmond Mason.
    2. Ray Allen wasn't our future. He couldn't play D at all.
    3. My pants are onimage
    4. Karl always plays the rookies a lot after their rookie year (which is really stupid I think).
    5. Once again, when Gadzuric plays Center a ton next year we will have a great line-up.
  • Options

<< <i>Well considering how dumb your first post was then yes I thought you were talking about Anthony Mason. >>

Nope. I wasn't. I doubt you even knew Desmond was on the Bucks.
  • Options
    You're right...I still thought Desmond Mason was at Oklahoma St.
  • Options
    TIM THOMAS IS FUTUR STAR???!! THAT GUY HAS SUCKED SINCE DAY ONE!! JEEZ U R STUPID!!
  • Options

<< <i>You're right...I still thought Desmond Mason was at Oklahoma St. >>

Wow. Your stupid.
  • Options

<< <i>TIM THOMAS IS FUTUR STAR???!! THAT GUY HAS SUCKED SINCE DAY ONE!! JEEZ U R STUPID!! >>

LOL, And I doubt you have seen any games either.
  • Options
    TIM THMAS HAS BEEN IN THE LEAGUE AS LONG AS DUNCAN, MABE HE SHULD STOP BEING A 'FUTURE' STAR ONE OF THESE DAYS AND BE A REEL STAR
  • Options
    By the way pheonix...

I never knew a player with 13.6 ppg, 5 rpg, a .446 field goal % and a .370 three point percentage was a type of player that sucked...
  • Options
    Obviously you are the stupid one if you couldn't tell that I was joking. Oh, I guess I needed to put one of these image to make you understand better.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

also, look at their freakin' center position, they got Earvin Johnson & Joel freakin' Przybilla, those guys are good for 2 points and 5 boards combined.. WOW! >>

3. My pants are onimage
    4. Karl always plays the rookies a lot after their rookie year (which is really stupid I think).
    5. Once again, when Gadzuric plays Center a ton next year we will have a great line-up. >>

like Tim Thomas can play defense.. and Gaduzriwho? LOL come on.. every team that has a REAL center beats their ass.. now I'm actually starting to believe that you meant what you said about Przybilla playing good D on Shaq.. that's just scary image (and hilarious)
  • Options

<< <i>TIM THMAS HAS BEEN IN THE LEAGUE AS LONG AS DUNCAN, MABE HE SHULD STOP BEING A 'FUTURE' STAR ONE OF THESE DAYS AND BE A REEL STAR >>

Maybe he's only 25 and has about 10 more years left to show that he is a great player.

BTW-It's "REAL" not "REEL" and "SHOULD" not "SHULD" and "THOMAS" not "THMAS" and it's "BEING" not "BEEN" and "MAYBE" not MABE".

We have a new cpandeaz!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

3. My pants are onimage
    5. Once again, when Gadzuric plays Center a ton next year we will have a great line-up. >>

like Tim Thomas can play defense.. and Gaduzriwho? LOL come on.. every team that has a REAL center beats their ass.. now I'm actually starting to believe that you meant what you said about Przybilla playing good D on Shaq.. that's just scary image (and hilarious) >>

LOL. Prz can play good D on Shaqimage And you should have heard about Dan Gadzuric.
  • Options
    SHUT UP COLLECTOR!!!! TIM THOMAS SUCKS!!
  • Options
    ROFL, again, the only person he can defend is himself..
    I've heard about Gadzuric.. but if that's your future center.. lol
  • Options
    GAZURIK IS TOO SKINNY! SERIOASLY!!!!
  • Options
    So if I'm reading all this right then this is the Bucks awesome starting lineup next year...

C- Dan Gadzuric
    F- Anthony Mason
    F- Desmond Mason
    G- Michael Redd
    G- Sam Cassell (According to you Payton will be gone)

I think I'd rather have Cleveland's starting lineup than this. No wait, I'd even take Denver's starting 5 over this.
  • Options

<< <i>SHUT UP COLLECTOR!!!! TIM THOMAS SUCKS!! >>

Did you even look at the statistics I gave you?

BTW- I like how you finally fixed your grammerimage
  • Options
    COLLECTOR, JUST BECAUSE I TYPE FSTA DOESNT MEAN YOU NOW MORE ABOIUT B-BALL THAN ME, TIM THOMAS SUCKS AND THE BUCKS SUCK!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>GAZURIK IS TOO SKINNY! SERIOASLY!!!! >>

240 lbs. is skinny? WTF?

BTW- You just screwed up your grammer again. It's Gadzuric not GAZURIK and Seriously not SERIOASLY. Seriously...get some classes to fix your grammer.
  • Options

<< <i>ROFL, again, the only person he can defend is himself..
    I've heard about Gadzuric.. but if that's your future center.. lol >>

Don't make fun of me *sniff sniff* LOLimage
  • Options
    heh I'm not making fun of you Jackson, I'm making fun of the Bucks imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>COLLECTOR, JUST BECAUSE I TYPE FSTA DOESNT MEAN YOU NOW MORE ABOIUT B-BALL THAN ME, TIM THOMAS SUCKS AND THE BUCKS SUCK!!!!!! >>

FAST not FSTA
    DOESN'T not DOESNT
    KNOW not NOW
    ABOUT nout ABOIUT

LOL. You're silly. This is too much fun.
  • Options

<< <i>heh I'm not making fun of you Jackson, I'm making fun of the Bucks imageimage >>

LOL. *Whew!* Thank god!image
  • Options
    YEAH THATS ALL U GOT MAKING FNU OF MY TYPIN STUPID, THE VBUSK SUCK AND YOU SUCK!!!! lollololololol
  • Options

<< <i>YEAH THATS ALL U GOT MAKING FNU OF MY TYPIN STUPID, THE VBUSK SUCK AND YOU SUCK!!!! lollololololol >>

LOL. Ohhhhh you got me there. Way to go.

BTW- FUN not FNU and TYPING not TYPIN and BUCKS not VBUSK. lolololololol