Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

bgs 9.5 derek jeter auction

Comments

• Just curious.....what do you think a BGS 9.5 SP Jeter RC would bring. There are currently only 7 out of around 5600 submitted.
    CB4
  • i think there selling in the $4,000 range.
  • That's good....I'll be getting one at the end of the month. Hope it sells well when I list it.
    CB4
  • ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    I have checked your links several times and you always have nice stuff for auction but I was wondering why you don't use Ebay? I would be more likely to bid on something if it were on there and I would think more people would see your auction. (However I may just be missing something with Yahoo auctions)
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • i sell on yahoo because theres less competition. instead of 20 people with the same auctions on ebay i'm the only one on yahoo.

i get some nice premiums on yahoo. i almost buy all my suff on ebay (except for them steals on yahoo), but if its not truly a rare & a high demand item i sell on yahoo.

thanks for your interest.
  • ttt
  • Now I'm lost. If you're selling 1/1's then how could 20+ people on eBay have the same auction? Also you said, "if its not truly a rare & a high demand item i sell on yahoo." A "1/1" isn't rare?image

<< <i>picky people tick me off, so you know who ya are...bite me >>