bowman david carr rc
topps dajuan wagner rc
00-01 fleer feel the game marion jersey
02 showcase reggie wayne legacy #/100
flair showcase row 2 ricky davis rc

click

also have tons of shaq rookies

Comments

• Just curious, how many different lots is this from? Is this from eBay, are you filing a non payer bidder warning? How long do you wait? Do you accept PayPal? That looks like more non payers then I have had in a year. I feel that sellers who don't accept PayPal risk more non paying bidders, just because the buyers are lazy aobut mailing a payment, about 70-80% of my cards are paid for by PayPal.
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • I do see that you accept PayPal, anyone else see more non payers with basketball then other sports?
    Now Closed For Good

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • i take paypal, and at least 85 % of my buyers pay that way, only about 1/2 the cards i listed are from nonpaying bidders, but if you look at my recent auctions, i listed 200+++ last month, and only 12 didnt get paid for, thats pretty good i think. I always send out payment notices, and emails, and if i dont get paid/or a response after 3-4 weeks, i put it back up for sale.

• << <i>anyone else see more non payers with basketball then other sports >>

only 3 of the 12 that didnt sell were basketball, the rest were football

• The non paying bidder alert form is very important to file, it can get the buyer suspended, and also gets you a credit.
    Now Closed For Good

• i know, lol

• ttt

• ttt