Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

NO MORE POLITICAL POSTS

We have the Open Forum available for any patriotic or news updates. Also the ravings of lunatics are always welcome there.

If you feel like posting something, go there. This board is for cards etc.

No warnings!

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

Comments

• cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Also the ravings of lunatics are always welcome there. >>

well i just tee-totally resent that image

hows it goin SM ? image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    SM1

Time to take out the trash over on the sportcard board!

JS
  • Can't complain. The boards are running so nicely now.

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    yeah but they are boring, we need somemore NFL smack posts!!

LOL

JS

PS Hey open fourm board is nice
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    yes, thanks. I post on open forum all the time. they want to talk about these things.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • any anti-war person is a lunatic!

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • sm, you really disappoint me. ppl need to learn about whats going on in the war, it effects almost every country in the world. posting on this board helps educate a lot of the ppl, although you still have morons posting on stuff they have no clue about. many ppl are frankly to lazy to go to another board and learn about the war, but they still need to be educated, otherwise you get morons like the some 10,000+ protesters in san fransico, although only 10% knew who the president of iraq was or what the cause of war were.
  • I'm sorry JBugs, but a Sports Card Trading board is not somewhere people go to get educated about the war. Your input is valued, but just not here, if people WANT to learn about the war, they can now go to CNN.COM or the open forum...leave it off a sports card trading forum PLEASE!
  • EHTHOCKEY09...I agree with you. I am for the war but this is no place to discuss it. This is a forum for trading and selling cards. Not to argue over current news topics.
    Collecting Kirilenko Auto's, 1/1's, all base, and one of every rookie card.
  • Thanks guys

Jbugs: READ the Original Post. I'll say it again

O-P-E-N F-O-R-U-M

This discussion has been closed.