Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTF... need help with the P.O.

its been 3 weeks since someone sent me a package & i havn't gotten it.
its been about 2 1/2 weeks since i sent someone a check.. they havn't gotten it.
and i havn't gotten my FB Beckett yet (should have it by now)

what can i do?

Comments

• kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
  • Hire Sherlock Holmes...

or just go ask about it at the post office yourself. If it was certified or insured there shouldn't be much of a problem finding it. If you are worried about your check then cancel it.
  • send certified???...check to see if the check was cashed..i would put a viod on that check...nothing you can really do...it sux big time...maybe suck up to your post man more so he doesnt take all your shyt...lol..I'm having the same problem every now and then
    well they were just stamps on them...
    pissin me off, cause my P.O. are the stupidest people in the world i think. how the he!! could 2 packages take 3+ weeks EACH?
  • Hey did you get those cards yet. I hope your not talking about me because I really wanted that Ramsey
    Looking for Colts and Pacers!

mooregary49@msn.com

<< <i>Hey did you get those cards yet. I hope your not talking about me because I really wanted that Ramsey >>

i'm talkin about you image
    i'm thinkin about not trading thru mail anymore... can't trust these retarded ass people here...

they always take like 2 weeks to send stuff, even before the war started
  • send registered...then they have to find it or refund your money...its a little more expensive but it works....i take mine to the main post office for the city (lansing,MI) that way it doesnt have to go thru some rinky-dink post office before it gets to the real post office
  • or...ya can move, lol...but id just try and sebnd certified, but good luck with your po
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Looks like you'll have to start sending UPS or FedEx
    WANTED HIGH END KIRBY PUCKETT STUFF.