Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Looking for 03 Box Score basketball supplemental sets!!

Hey,

I am still looking for the All-Star, Around the World, and Classic Mini's supplemental sets from 03 Box Score basketball - please let me know if you have one to trade/sell. Feel free to PM me as I don't check this board much anymore. I will trade numbered RC's and GU or buy via Paypal. Thanks.

Ken

Comments

• TR is awesome!
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply....that's exactly why I don't visit here as much. I asked if anyone had any 03 Box Score basketball not for your personal opinion on which trade sites are better.....anyone have any to trade? Thanks in advance.

Ken
  • I just might stop visiting this site myself if it continues to be overrun by snotty snoots like you.
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>I just might stop visiting this site myself if it continues to be overrun by snotty snoots like you. >>

have you posted anything useful here at all? just wondering
  • K21g,

I'm being snotty, okay. You come and post on my thread off-topic and belittle another site and I'm being the difficult one. Maybe this site is better than TR or Hobby Insider or any other site....I don't really care. Just want to get these cards that I need to finish my set.....Thanks.

Ken

KR - I have a 02 Leaf R&S William Green Freshman Orientation to trade.....but I would like to get a decent rookie card that books about the same of Donte Stallworth, Andre Davis, Josh Reed, Portis, Shockey, or Randle El in trade. Send me a PM if you need it and think we can work something out. Thanks.
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>I have a 02 Leaf R&S William Green Freshman Orientation to trade..... >>

lookin for 2001 buddy image
  • Kev,

Oh well, I had some 01 Leaf but I traded them. I will keep you in mind if I come across any.

Ken
  • i have a unopened box...LMK
  • Nas,

An unopened supplemental set? Or an unopened hobby box of Box Score? If so, how many packs? Let me know. Thanks.

Ken
  • Hi,

Anyone else have these? Thanks...

Ken