Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

heres a new 1/1 catergory...

Comments

• thats a joke & especially him saying hes the greatest qb in historyimage
  • wow, wat people can think of these days
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • that's stupid
  • dumbness
  • Wow, people are stooping to all-time lows on E-bay lately. I can see hyping up your auction a bit, but that guy has lost touch with reality. When I read stuff like that in the auction text, I just pass on by even if I really need the card. I don't want to buy anything from someone stupid enough to type that....

Ken
  • I'm sorry but to me the only 1/1 considered are actual 1/1 stamped cards and maybe the jersey number. Anything past that is just another serial number.
    Collecting Kirilenko Auto's, 1/1's, all base, and one of every rookie card.
  • worthless sack of crap

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Lol that's just plain funny because of how stupid it is, however it's not as bad as saying for example this card is a one of one b'c it is #'d 1298/5000 and there's no other card of him that's #'d 1298. I've seen that before.
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>Lol that's just plain funny because of how stupid it is, however it's not as bad as saying for example this card is a one of one b'c it is #'d 1298/5000 and there's no other card of him that's #'d 1298. I've seen that before. >>

or like JoeBenson's auction image...

"1/1 cause its 120/### and 20 is his number"

• I have seen people do for example a Kobe #125/500, 1+2+5=8, matches his jersey number....talk about stretching.

Randy
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • i have a 1/1 dixon auto #d to 100 because its #d 45/100 and when you add 4+5 and = 9 and divide it by his jersey #, you get his jersey # which is 3.

yay image