Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Nice Group of NR-MT 1959 Topps Baseball for sale!

My Webpage, Check weekly
I just aquired this 10 card group of these Extremely well centered,clean, and colorfull 1959 topps! They all grade at least NR-MT.
I got the following cards for sale:
Walt Dropo #158
Don Rudolph #179
Ron Samford #242
Gary Bell #327
Art Ditmar #374
Dale Long #414
Jimmy Constable #451
-------------------
Chicago White Sox team card also a check list #94
Mays and Rigney #7
-----------------------------
If you are interested in any of these cards don't hesitate to contact me. I can get you high quality scans upon request. Make an offer for any card your interested in, No offer is too small.
Thanks

Chris

Chubbs001@aol.com
or
Cardcollectorpre1950@yahoo.com
Chris Baumgardner:D

Comments

• jeffo81jeffo81 Posts: 626 ✭✭
    I need for my set:

my set is ex + ... so I am not looking for perfect cards but if they are reasonable I would be interested in a price from you.

You said Mays and Rigney #7 ??? are you sure it's card #7 ??

Thanks
    I collect Bobby Orr cards if you have anything interesting to offer ! Thanks
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I have a pretty good 1959 Roger Maris (2nd year Maris)
  • Chris Baumgardner:D

• Chris Baumgardner:D

• Hey Jeffro,
    I made a Mistake, the Number 7 card is for the 1960 Topps [Mays and Rigney] opps! The others, I have in at least Nr-Mt Condition.Your looking for 4 cards correct? Well, I got them. I could sell you all four in NR-MT condition with creamy white borders for....$46.50, and I will ship absoulutley free! Let me know if you are truly interested and I can get you some scans. These are really PSA worthy cards. Let me know

chris

• jeffo81jeffo81 Posts: 626 ✭✭
    i am not looking for PSA gradeable cards...just a nice looking card in ex + condition..$46.50 is too high for 4 commons
    I collect Bobby Orr cards if you have anything interesting to offer ! Thanks
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Heck I would sell the Maris for $45
    It is a pretty strong card, I think you would be happy with it.
  • Hey Jeffro,

well, I thought it was a decent price, thats why I asked if you would make an offer. What is your offer for the cards?Thanks

Chris

P.S. Keep in mind there in NR-MT condition