Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Bought the Harrington Topps auto with hologram tonight also... didnt pay what he ended for though...

null

A big one down... Now just need shockey and portis and the big big ones are out of the way.

Josh
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I honestly don't see the facination with Harrington...he is an ok QB on a bad team. The guy is
    going no where but down. Why spend the big money in the off-season when this guy will be
    at Cade McNown prices come December?

Hondo...are you strickly football or do you do baseball too??

Kevin
  • I do anything I can make money on... And I am not a Harrington fan.. This is a tough card, I am trying for this set. Tough to find with the Hologram.

Thanks

Josh
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    whats this hologram talk??? Can I get a link to the auction??

Thanks
    Kevin
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Arn't they SP'ed /50? Do all 50 not have the hologram or something? Im sure Topps would replace one without the hologram. The Portis and Shockey will be a lot harder to get than the Harrington.
  • I think print run is 25... The ones with the Hologram on the back were the ones inserted into packs... certified autos.. Then there were some handed to the players at the photo shoot to sign and keep or trade or whatever they wanted... There have only been a handful of these topps rookie autos with the Holograms on ebay.. quite a few more have showed up without the hologram... I do not buy the ones without the hologram even though more than likely they are legit.. I would rather be sure...

Josh
    WANTED:

• Harrington will do better then Carr and once the Lions draft Charles Rogers, that combination will be killer.
    Interested primarily in Champ Bailey-RCs, game-used and autos
  • Yes I think Detroit will start winning... Only concern on Harrington is the heart condition... could be done quick... then I will have to complete this set to make any money...image LMAO... Plus I havent heard how many were given to the players at the shoot... Its weird seeing more without the hologram than the ones with... You would think the players would keep them for themselves.

Josh
    WANTED:

• I have the Portis with the hologram its on my site... I do not really want to sell but if the offer is right I may think about it!
    Always looking for Kobe and Tmac autos!
  • I have the portis and the shockey.....plmk
    what you have in trade
  • How much did u pay for it?
    Please Pm instead of replying to the thread, for quicker response.

My Trade Page

TradePage
  • pms sent
    WANTED: