Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Who does golf? play or collect??

I want a new driver preferabbly a new Nike but will look at others?
plmk will trade way in value for them
thanks
I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

refs:jeffo81,baird,Romeo,co1lector,Euphoria18,Cardnyou and many more just ask

Comments

• I love golf, its lots of fun but cant help you with the driver since I am a teenager and use crappy clubs my uncle gave me.
    Looking for Colts and Pacers!

mooregary49@msn.com
  • lol
    thats the only way to start is with a set of crap but then youll progress
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

• I got new clubs this year :-D boy are they beauties...i got the new calaway VFT graphite irons and am getting a new hawkeye woods set to go with it ....still got my trused Lynx black cat driver though...awesome club....but its time to move up image
  • i play a sweet set of titeilst's and i have a big bertha and a taylor made driver and king cobra fairway woods but i want something newimage

• ive got an excellent condition Adams GT Ultimate Irons 3-PW. Regular Flex, Regular Length, Steel shafts with graphite tips.

Retail on these is like $400, ill sell for $250
  • I work at a golf course during the summer, so i get outrageous discounts. i could probably get a Nike Driver for around 150 direct from the factory.

All I can say is if you pay retail price for big name clubs. golf companies are making a killing off of you.
    WANTED HIGH END KIRBY PUCKETT STUFF.
  • what's up dawg. where i moved to there is a course 1 half mile away and i can't wait to go this year. i'm going to purchase a set of clubs soon and i don't know what to get. a set around 400$
    Looking for Roethlisberger (higher end)

ref; sportsguy247, clippers21fan,
    ahares,samsgirl214, cardnyou,
    donniebaseball23, bradley25,
    duncangal, battier, josher416
    speedmaster, SkiVermont3,netfan5
  • I've had the same set of Taylor Made clubs for about 7 years, ugghh I hate to buy new ones, but these are pretty hammered! Im going to stick with TM, they are my fav.....
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    what brand do you guys recommed for a putter?

i was playin w/ mine and the joint (head to the shaft) just cracked right down the middle, need a new one image
  • lol, i SUCK at golf image, i played once and completely sucked. fairly good at mini-golf though image
  • nothing compared to a white hot...at least thats my personal opinon...they have the calaway golf ball cover insert..it makes for nice smoothe putting image
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>lol, i SUCK at golf image, i played once and completely sucked. fairly good at mini-golf though image >>

AMEN... i ALWAYS got good 100 - 150 yard drives... but they always landed at least 2 fairways away imageimage
  • i like the odyssey putters and also mizuno makes a sweet putter that i use and can never g wrong with ping

as far as trying to find a good set for around 400 you should be able to easy pugsley i like my clubs alot but thats me just go to a nice golf store that has an area you can try the clubs out then leave and go buy them on ebay or used in the paper thats your best bet

• find last years Wilson fat shafts...they are going cheap now and are better than this years...they are the ultimate in beginner's clubs...the shafts dont taper as much and give you better control....great set for sure....i got my VFT irons at a steal...dint pay $1200 or even close...was on sale baby!!!! image...or try cleveland irons
  • also if you are a beginner dont try and use graphite shafts
    use steel its alot more forgiving

• Pugsley-

I have a set of Adams Irons. Excellent Condition, 3-PW, Regular Flex, Regular Length. Steel Shafts with Graphite Tips for maximum forgiveness and distance.

Great clubs for any golfer, will sell for $250 delivered.
  • good set from wagner...especiall for $250...then get a nice driver and woods set and your all set
  • TTT

• hey scout...any jrich or amare cards???
  • sorry man but no