Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WOOHOO!! Another Peppers Topps Rookie Premiere Auto!! I am a sucker for these... lol

null

I cant help myself... I almost missed this one.. I didnt even see it until there was 24 minutes left... image

Josh
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    beginning to corner the market, I see image how many you up to now...?
  • what do they normally sell for???....by the way..your next on my "hit list".. image ..lol
  • I have 4 (the only 4 that have been on ebay that is image I bought them for 75 BIN, 91, and 100$ and now 88.10$ image I plan on getting all of them if they hit ebay so let me know... Would be a sweet 25 card lot ( if there are even 25 signed) There was an article a few becketts ago about this card saying how tough it is to pull. Not sure of print run though...

Let me know if you see any.

Josh
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • also have a randle el and antonio bryant.
    WANTED:

will do, as long as you let me know if you see any 02 donruss elite morris aspirations (/9) or status (/91) cards...image
  • things to snipe:

Jrich SPx RC
    Amare SPx RC
    HONDO image
    Jrich auto
    Amare auto

LMK if you can help me with any HONDO...lol
  • Have you talked to Quasar??? He has a Morris low Numbered like that... I have the Sp AUthentic auto patch 2 color if you need it...

Thanks Man image

Josh
    WANTED:

• THere was an amare spx that ended at like 87 last night or the night before... I think someone here was selling it... You better hope you get that shot off if aimed at me... I dont miss image

LMAO

Josh
    WANTED:

I already got Q's morris...image
    And we can talk about the morris sp authentic, but now might not be the best time for yuo to deal it as they are selling for as low as $50 on the 'bay right now...
  • Yeah you know I paid to much for it... Its cool.. I will hold it until he gets some playing time.. Should be decent.

Thanks

Josh
    WANTED:

seems that for every card you may have paid too much for, there are two that you got at great prices, soooo, it's bound to happen image
  • lol.. Yeah I just bought a Joey Harrington Topps Rookie Premiere auto for 200$ with the Hologram. Might have paid to much but its the highest one in the set.

WANTED: