Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Someone has got to buy me this card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEET AUTOGRAPH!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I will give someone anything for this!

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !

Comments

• i got almost enough money for that, only short bout $511.50 short, lol...but sweet card
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • I might be able to get the money but I would have to sell off a bunch of crap fast

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

• head? lol
  • *seth drops card and runs*
  • Getting #20 or #34 of that card would be even sweeter.Nice card tho.Are all 1500 signed or just so many of the lower numbered ones?
    Anybody know?
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • If it's a steal at $1000, does that mean his reserve is higher than that? Just curious. What have some of these gone for before? 1500 is not exactly super limited but it's a beautiful card with two of the greatest on there.
    CB4
  • i think the first 25 or 50 are signed- not all 1500 tho

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks
  • yeah not even close to that...i think the singles are out of 50 or 100, and the doubles are 25 or 50, like that one.
  • Just called the hobby shop & they said Beckett states the 1st 100 of each were Autoed.They also told me the unsigned card of them books at $250.
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Then it's an amazing card. Two have graded out BGS 9.5's...wonder what those would go for...
    CB4
  • what?? lol- unsigned books for 25, not 250.

bgs 9.5s probably hit 1500-2000, maybe more- not sure- those cards arent hard to find mint tho

• My mistake, you are correct brees9.I hit one too many digits.Thanks for the correct info.
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com

• It is the best football card ever made out of the best set ever made. Although I dont have the double, I do have the Payton ($400), and Sanders ($200). These cards are sweet I want to build the set..I feel that I can get other 17, figuring I have the highest booking single, and two of the other top booking ones. But Im not sure If I wanna build it If I cant get the Payton/Sanders, because the set will never be complete.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

• isnt there a manning/unitas?

• i thought walter payton was dead? if so, how'd they get the auto on there?
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • the Manning/Unitas books $300, and I can pick that up for like $175, so thats nothing too hard.

Joe-this set is back from 1999, thats why its so nice!! Payton was still around back then.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards