Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

i dont know whats the problem with.........

asking people what they think about a certain card or auction. i see topics of that sort posted on here all the time. i thought this was a board to discuss collecting, buying, selling & trading.

i'm not on here saying look at this auction what i won, now what you want to give me for it. everyone knows i sell on yahoo & i like turning my product over quickly. then again no-time have i offered it to anyone directly but said you can view my auctions at my homepage.

i may be mistaken but i thought this was a page to discuss cards. i do know what cards sell for but i can be wrong & would like another opinion.

i'm sorry if i upseted anyone with my posts but like most of you i like talking about cards.

have a great day!

Comments

• Some people tend to get upset when you continually post the same kind of message over & over again.
    Other people seem to think traders who do that are hogging the front page of the board & pushing thier single thread further back.
    If you have cards that you want other traders to see,here is a suggestion.
    Make one post in the morning with ALL of them & then say another post in the evening with ALL of them.Or you can just top the one you did in the morning.Hope this helps!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • We all like to talk about cards on here but it seems like you have started quite a few posts on here about your recent purchases. Why not make one post with all your purchases in them with links to the auctions and shots of your cards. Anybody interested can discuss it in the one post. Why start a new post for every single card? Some people make hundreds of purchases each month, just imagine how many posts they could make with each purchase.

Furthermore, $20 purchases don't seem to grab people that much. I was interested in your Garnett buyback because you dropped alot of $$$ on it and that's a higher dollar card..

So yes, you can show off your cards, maybe even sell them on the boards or trade em...but I think people would like to see them in one post and with proper labelling of the post ie (Yao Ming PSA 10 Insert for sale/trade) or something like that.

CB4
  • Beat me by a minute bob....
    CB4
  • LOL,Great minds think alike!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.