Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

what do you think about the price i got this for?

Comments

• Not bad at all, but the problem is that it is a new card. How many different RCs does Ming have anyways?
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    it's not even a RC.. just an insert..
    back when Carter was hot, his SP Authentic First Class insert sold for big bucks as well.. now you can pick it up for like $5..
  • so $20 isn't a bad price, considering it cost $10 to grade? i want to flip it quick.

thanks!
  • Nothing personal

For a guy who's "been in the business for a long time" you sure are insecure about your purchases. image

Just come right out and say that they are for sale and do it in one post as opposed to the spamming of the board
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • i do have alot of cards for sale. i do though want some imputs on some cards.

i know i will make a profit on the cards i buy, but its nice to get other opinions on some of them.
  • zardoz51....I was thinking the same thing. Just imagine everyone starting posting all their purchases and saying "what do you think about the price i got this for?" Man, it would make for some borring threads.

Your buying cheaper cards that are PSA 10's. The only thing going for them is that they are in a PSA case. Nobody will be going after mass produced minor leauge cards or Inserts in the long run. If they do happen to pull good money, people will send in tons of them for grading killing your Pop report.
    CB4
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    hey graded.. what happened to the KG? Did someone buy it for $1000? lol
  • what do you think about the price i got this for?

I got a pack of Topps Heritage baseball and got crap in it. But I did get gum in the pack. I believe the cost was $10Cdn for pack (can't remember because the flavour of the gum caused my brain to go numb). Is this a good price? Should I list the open pack on ebay now or wait alittle while to see the profit go up. I wonder if PSA would give me a 10 on this wad of gum I'm chewing. image
    CB4
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    if you're such a star business man, why ask us little kids about stuff 'we don't know about'?