Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

I still need over 4600 Jordan cards! HELP!!!!

My infinite goal to get every Jordan card is underway. I need over 4600 according to Beckett's list of Jordan cards. I understand that many of them are very rare or too expensive. As of right now, I'm mainly interested in trying to get the less expensive ones. I can't attach my need list because it is too big, so pm me or email me if you would like to work out a trade. What I have to offer to trade can be found at this site
lmk
thanks
scott

Comments

• ttt
  • ranchranch Posts: 341
    You're crazy!!
  • hey I think it's a good goal to try to shoot for. I'd like to get as many Marino cards in the world as possible.
    My References

Marino Card Count: 1134
  • tttimage
  • ttt
  • have fun on those quad autograph jerseys /5 lol

never gonna happen

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks
  • that's why I said infinite goal.....because I realize it will never happen. However, this is what makes this hobby fun....trying to get as many as you can. Along with having the best collection of Michael Jordan out of anyone that I have talked to. I understand I will probably never own a single one of his autographed cards, so they can just be on my wantlist for the rest of my life.
    My total is up over 750 different Jordan cards. I think that is pretty decent, especially considering I stopped collection for 7years in 96.
    It's just always good to have goals.
    Scott
  • yea it def. is- i am working on getting as many warner gu and autos- up to 117- but it sux knowing there are some ull never get

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks
  • ttt
  • ttt

• << <i>that's why I said infinite goal.....because I realize it will never happen. However, this is what makes this hobby fun....trying to get as many as you can. Along with having the best collection of Michael Jordan out of anyone that I have talked to. I understand I will probably never own a single one of his autographed cards, so they can just be on my wantlist for the rest of my life.
    My total is up over 750 different Jordan cards. I think that is pretty decent, especially considering I stopped collection for 7years in 96.
    It's just always good to have goals.
    Scott >>

Good luck. I was getting every Chris Webber card, had over 1150 different, like 80% of every webber made. It will get boring one day and at the same time, u will realize the amount of money u spent. the hobby is fun, but also very expensive. Plus, I see cards becoming worthless one day. My opinion. Good luck though.
  • BREES STOLE ALL HIS WARNER CARDS!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!
  • i've never traded with brees, he may have stole them...but that isn't what this post is about....it's about helping me with my jordan collection.
    lmk what you guys have to trade
  • Your right about what CU is all about. I'm a collector of Francis,Olajuwon,any Rocket commons and game used of other Houston teams. I'm older than most on this board but through the years I've met men just like me. For instance a 56 year old man in Arizona is my best Trader. He knows who I collect and I him. We've done this for a while. When he findsa good deal on one my players he gets it and it'll be in the mail. And I do him. It's about the chase. I don't know that I will ever get all the Olajuwon cards but I have over 800 different ones. The expensive ones aren't near as hard to find because most people are in this now for money and trying to get over on trades. That's the only reason I bust boxes and packs for trade bait. My trade page is in my sig. If I have dupes of any of the Jordan cards you need I'll give you a tradem in your favor. My guess is I will. Good luck-keep your goal and stick to the chase.
    Ref:nismo68,collector181,JoeBenson,fuzz86,epag64;baljitgil;TrFstPtch;vladdyraddy;RCCrum;ShawnBradley76

Trading Site-http://www.freewebs.com/hakeemthedream/index.htm

I collect Olajuwon,Francis,Mobley,Bird. Always looking for autos and game used of Rocket players.
  • hey hakeem,
    you sound like the type of person that I would love to do business with. I looked at your site, and I know that I need the E-XL Natural Born Thriller of Jordan. I know I don't have anything in that price range to trade you either, so this is my offer to you. You make me a short list of cards of Hakeem or anyone else that you would trade the Jordan for, and I will do my best to locate one of the cards for you. Sound good??? Just email or pm or post again.
    thanks
    scott
  • pm sent hakeem
  • ttt