Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

just bought this card. what you think?

i think its a great price. only 8 graded this high.

ebay auction

Comments

• anyone?
  • ttt
  • I'd never buy a card that's not from a major card maker (Upper Deck, Topps, Fleer etc) What is a Just Imagine card? The paper stock maybe cheap and it just doesn't look as nice as some of the other stuff that's put out. I can "Just Imagine" you throwing this card back on ebay as soon as possible because I "Can't Imagine" this card going up in value.
    CB4
  • Actually, "Just" has put out some of the nicer Minor league cards in a while. Not at all flimsy, and a pretty good player selection.
    If the buyer likes it, then it's a good deal.
  • Not the biggest fan of Minor league cards and the price of this one should show what they are worth. Grading would cost you around $10 and this is a lower pop PSA 10. If it was very popular this card should definatly pull more money. I think older Minor Leauge sets are worth investing in because there were not as many produced and nobody held on to them. Now, there must be people printing out these puppies like crazy.

But it is Gem Mint...who knows....
    CB4
  • Right.
    Hey, he got a card he wanted graded PSA 10 for a low price. Seems like he did well.

• but you dont understand....gradeddream im sue will want to resell this card...what vince is trying to say is that the resale value isnt gonna be much more than that
  • your right i want to re-sell it. i want to make a quick $20 to $30 on it. thats it. anything more will be a nice bonus.

the 2 things that are going for it is that there is only 8 graded that high & he's a yankee superstar.

thanks for the input guys!
  • I think your on the right track by picking a popular player on a good team. The thing is, how many of these have been graded to have 8 PSA 10's. If there is like 10 graded and 8 are PSA 10's then the pop means nothing. Only people that would be interested in a card like that would be guys trying to finish off this players complete set (every card produced) Hopefully you run into one of those guys then you can get your $20-30 profit. You can wait until the season starts or combine the auction with a more popular card of his drawing people to view the auction with the "PSA 10" in the title....you will get more traffic and more bids.
    CB4
  • I agree with other posters...quit spamming the boards with a "what do you think of this card?" piece of baloney. Just admit you got a great card and you want to sell it for more than you bought (or wait a few weeks after eBay has deleted it from their records) -
  • HE jumped on the grading bandwagon a little too late for resell purposes.