Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

american pow website

disturbing, although confusing. why are they in woodland camo? site

Comments

• for one ..rear detachment units (and non-combat) dont really need the desert camo since they operate support for all other units in the "rear", also the unit may have been deployed at the last minute from their stateside base, its a shame cause maint/mech dont get the same extensive training as combat and/or units in the frontline..i was there the first time my MOS was 11C (job) Infantry/Indirect Fire Mortars..so this whole deal as me up at nite watching news image

"My War Face"
  • they have issued all marines the desert camo once basic training is over, there is no more of the woodland ones i dont think, but possibly(not 100% on that one, everybody ive seen though has them, even the ones still in USA), i leave for basic in 3 months, USMC cant wait
  • ttt
  • jesus man this isnt rotten.com and im sure most people didnt want to see that. bst sports bro not information and pictures of dead pow's
    Member since August 2001 (Ballaboveall)

Tradelist

Aim- TreLeung
    Email - *Click*
  • i warned it was disturbing, and screw it being a sports board, everybody should be aware of whats going on in the world and the war
  • ok then. just make ONE post about it and keep it in ONE post. i got booted for that crapp and it was even sports related just not "cards" but 3 posts on war a page is annoying just make one.
    Member since August 2001 (Ballaboveall)

Tradelist

Aim- TreLeung
    Email - *Click*
  • 3 posts? this is the second, and they are 2 different topics
    thats like saying oh, you can only post 1 message on here, thats bulls*it