Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

tmac dropped 21 points in the 1st quarter?

Comments

• yep thats correct....not to mention he didnt make a singler free throw...he ended the half with 32 points and 7 or 8 rebounds....he played the 3rd quarter as a decoy so the other guys could get some points....and sat out the 4th, ended with an easy 37....He has been averaging like 35 PPG since the all-star break..He has been getting some rather nice compliments lately:

"I saw something in Tracy McGrady that I haven't seen in a player all year,'' Heat coach Pat Riley said. "He made everybody on his team better. Our game plan was to take him out of the offense and he still got 36 points.''

"The points that Garrity and Giricek got, a lot of it was attributed to McGrady hitting guys with passes right on the numbers,'' Riley said. "He was so patient. He never forced it. He kept getting off the ball because he knew his shots would come. That, to me, is a guy who really has a handle on the game.''

"When you talk about the great players and who's the best, you talk about McGrady, Kobe (Bryant) and Kevin Garnett ," Heat center Brian Grant said. "To me, Tracy's the best. I've always felt that way. He can do it all. Kobe and Kevin are great players, but has both of their games rolled into one."

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cleveland Cavaliers coach Keith Smart considers Tracy McGrady a special player who makes his Orlando Magic teammates better.

"I use the word lightly -- 'parasites,'" Smart said of the rest of the Magic players. "They feed off his greatness and take advantage of little things. I'm not saying in any way these guys are bad players. They just feed off McGrady and it's enhancing what they do."

It is like, people are not giving him MVP considerations because he is in the east...But if his team didn't have him they'd have a great shot at Lebron in the upcoming draft! And I mean people are saying KG, they are 17-16 when Szcerbiak doesn't play...Kobe? Record when Shaq is out speaks for itself...Duncan? Can't argue....All fine players but it seems that being in the west gives you an advantage in voters minds! BTW, if anybody has any McGrady Rookies please contact me! Thanksimage
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭

<< <i>All fine players but it seems that being in the west gives you an advantage in voters minds >>

hm.. HMMMMMMMMMMM.. MAYBE it's because the West is 10 times tougher than the East
  • yeah they have a few teams that are betterimage

but i mean its not like mcgrady doesnt perform the same way against west teams, i think he does even better..well slightly
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage