Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anyone interested??? Baseball

In this:

2002 Topps Tribute Milestone Materials Uniform Card of Whitey Ford #ed 6/16 very rare
please look at the scans at the bottom
thanks
I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

refs:jeffo81,baird,Romeo,co1lector,Euphoria18,Cardnyou and many more just ask

Comments

• TTT
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

• TTT

• Yes i'm very interested. How much you looking for in trade???
    refs: Baird34, KLS23, ILuvSportsCards, NoDoubt64, Playr050, Samsgirl, Z28, Chillinbj(2),Gohalos

Looking for GU, AUTOs and RCs of Jeter, Ripken, Schmidt, Yastremski, Maris, Mantle, Ruth, Williams, Mays, Mattingly.
    My Site
  • looking for around 150 in trade for it
    plmk thanks

• Ok cool. I'll get you a list in real soon.
    refs: Baird34, KLS23, ILuvSportsCards, NoDoubt64, Playr050, Samsgirl, Z28, Chillinbj(2),Gohalos

Looking for GU, AUTOs and RCs of Jeter, Ripken, Schmidt, Yastremski, Maris, Mantle, Ruth, Williams, Mays, Mattingly.
    My Site
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I am still interested in it.
  • PM sent.

My Site
  • TTT

• TTT

• ttt

• ttt

• TTT

• TTT

• TTT

• hey buddy
    I'm interested in the card
    list your players you like and I'm going to the card shop tuesday
    and I'll find you some stuff

thanks
    ron
    THE CARD GOD IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NMMT ROOKIE CARDS
    IN BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL PRE 1990

http://www.jrccrum.freeservers.com/
    EMAIL IS JRCCRUM@AOL.COM

YAHOO IM IS JRCCRUMCARDGOD
    AOL IM IS JRCCRUM

REF : MOST EVERYONE

1ST TRADER OF THE MONTH WINNER
  • pms sent