Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

SELLIN THIS GOLF LOT CHEAP or TRADING AT 3/4-1/2 BV!!GU/WOODS RC/WOODS ECARD &MORE

got some 2001 golf cards I want to get rid of...all are fresh out of the pack and look great:

ken venturi SP preview authentic threads
jesper parnavik tour threads

tiger woods #1 RC
tiger woods E-Card unscratched

got the whole complete set of tiges tales and #SL7 which is a Stat Leaders insert....also have many other inserts of woods..sergio garcia...david duval...and many others...LMK...FIRST DECENT OFFER I GET I WILL SELL AT...ALSO HAVE 80% OF THE SET COMPLETE FOR SALE WITH IT....PM ME OR IM AT BBTT123 ON AIM....WILL TRADE BUT ONLY IN A LOT...I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF NOW

Comments

• toppa image
  • nobody??..will trade at 3/4 -1/2 bv image...im beggin here
  • What does it book I would be interested in all the stuff you listed. lmk
    Looking for Colts and Pacers!

mooregary49@msn.com
  • THINGS THAT I KNOW FOR SURE

WOODS ECARD IS 12
    WOODS RC 25
    PARNAVIK GU 25
    VENTURI GU 20
    SERGIO AND DUVAL GOLF GALLERIES ARE 10 TOTAL
    WOODS STAT LEADERS ARE 12
    PLUS THE REST OF THE INSERTS AND WOODS CARDS WOULD BE ANOTHER 25

AND IF YA WANTED THE TIGERS TALES SET THE COMPLETE SET IS 40 BUT ILL TRADE AT 30
  • I would definetly be interested in:

The two GU and the Woods rc and the Golf gallery. lmk

mooregary49@msn.com
  • i would prefer to get rid of all the inserts and the woods..i can put the set and the tigers tales away ....so BV would be like $120...will sell for $40....or trade for $60-80
  • What are you looking for cause I dont have any $$ or really any high end stuff. lmk

mooregary49@msn.com
  • give me a list of what ya got and i will put together a list of what i want..then we will go from there