Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

TRansaction (a good one) with Pepperdoodles

Hi;
We are all quick to condemn, and there were a number of threads here awhile back regarding Jeff Funderburke (pepperdoodles). I just want to say that I recently bought a coin from him at a buy it now price. Everything was handled very promptly and professionally. The coin arrived within a few days exactly as he described it. I'd be happy to deal with him in the future.

Pete

Comments

• Options
    dldallendldallen Posts: 359 ✭✭
    Pete,

Glad to hear it. Jeff does have some nice stuff and I've been pleased with the coins I did receive from him. My only beef was that it was too painful to get him off the dime and get things shipped. With his eye for material, if he focused even a little more on customer service and completing the deal, he could really make a name for himself. Perhaps with your recent purchases, he decided to do just that! Let's hope, Dave
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've purchased a few Cameos from Jeff and also have found each experience to be pleasant and problem free. The coins ARE as Photo'd and described and his BIN's fair.
    It's easy to attack the personality- and there are flamboyant Dealers out there- but then loose touch with the COIN.

Plus, think about it and be honest: We need guys like Jeff, right? He, along with others, keep things interesting and lively around here.

peacockcoins

• Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭
    Braddick, you can say that again!
    Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    imagePepperdoodles, pepperdoodles...doodles, doodles, doodles...pepperdoodlesimage

• Options

imageOoodles, oodles, oodles...oodles of pepperdoodles...pepperdoodles!image

• Options
    one more time...come on, everybody sing...

imagePepperdoodles, pepperdoodles...doodles, doodles, doodles...pepperdoodlesimage

• Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    one more time...come on, everybody sing...

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    If as a buyer you like a seller after he has your money to:

Not ship the coin for weeks to months

Send you threatening emails full of swearing

Ignore your inquiries after he has your money

Then pepperdoodles is for you. For me, I don't need this kind of grief doing deals.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file