Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

UPDATE TODAY: Who the F ever said Upper Deck had good service on redemptions?!

Date Received Date Fulfillment Begins Description Status

10/4/2002 8:06:22 PM 12/25/2002 Jim Thome, Alex Rodriguez, Magglio Ordonez, David Justice
#19 Regular Quad Bat Card - Thome, Rodriguez, Ordonez, Justice
REGULAR REGULAR In Process

HELLO, Fulfillment began like 3 months ago, the product came out LAST summer, and it still says in process. i mean, i really dont care too too much about the card, but this is absurd. thoughts?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

update 4/30...lol, over 4 months now, still "In Process" lol

Comments

• same here i got a roy williams spx/auto/jersey the fullment beagan like a month or two ago yet it still says in process??? and i care about this card. i also have one of thos quads, it only took like 3 months to get it lol
  • UD redemptions take 15 weeks or more.....its just the nature of them it sux too image
  • dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Redemptions pi$$ me off. image
  • dont even get me started on redemptions , lol
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Why, they don't bring out some of your more redeeming qualities Mike? image
  • I am still waiting on some rookie redemptions from 2001-2002 Legends and Inspirations basketball......
  • Pacific, is fast on EVERYTHING

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Yeah, pacific does a great job keeping their 4 customers happy! LOL

UD made great stides with their on-line redemption program, but have proved to be over
    their heads once again. I really think that there is a push to make football cards, and that
    hot $hit rookies just don't have the time to sign all this junk. Add to it that we pay 100
    bucks or more on a box of SPA or SPx and get some 20 dollar auto/jersey, and that
    card is a redemption t's us off even more!

I think we can all agree that a real card during the season, is worth a lot more than a
    redemption card finally mailed out in the middle of April!

My solution.....get on the phone! All the companies have 1-800 numbers. Call them and
    call them often. Ask them why and then don't stop there! A lot of the time you can
    actully get a card you want as a replacment. Playoff will do this and UD should
    too!

CALL CALL CALL

Kevin
  • I pull a 2002 Platinum Bonds auto redemption last fall. It took like 3 weeks from the time I sent it til the time I got the card. Fleer seems to do a good job.
    Always looking for pre 1990 rookies and stars, pre 1970 baseball (all) and HOF game used.

tradelist
  • topps is great.

I have sent stuff to them late and still get the product.
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

References: cpdhenry, clearandvalid, lafrentz06,
    woodson24kg, burress80, chayne2, BigE187211, kr580, bjork73, BUD, DUNCANGAL,
    pacmanssportscards, KOBEcollector, Speedmaster
  • fleer is good, esp for me since we're both in NJ...

its been over 12 weeks so far for this UD redemption, and it still says processing....image blah!
  • I sent in a Ming auto redemption from Topps Xpectations about 9-10 months ago and haven't recieved anything

• << <i>I have sent stuff to them late and still get the product. >>

Topps is 10x worse than all the other companies and their problems conbined...

<< <i>I sent in a Ming auto redemption from Topps Xpectations about 9-10 months ago and haven't recieved anything >>

expectations 03 came out in may 02?
  • I meant weeks not months, my fault
  • gotcha image
  • toppy
  • I am getting mad at UD also.

I redeemed a Bibby 02-3 Series 1 Jersey Auto /275 about 4 months ago. One month ago, it showed that it shipped when I checked the status. I still have nothing to show for it.

I have 14 redemptions left. All say shipped now. Its been five days since they all have said shipped. I hope I actually get something. The only thing I have gotten is a Fizer UDA Numbers Piece, and that only took 5 months.

I still think UD has the best redemption program, regardless how long it takes. Some stuff I have sent Fleer and Topps never came back (14 months so far).

To summarize, ALL REDEMPTIONS SUCK!
  • yes all redemptions suck...however, ive had good dealings with fleer in the past...were both in NJ, im sure that cuts down travel time. anyways, ive always know topps to suck, thats why every topps red ive ever gotten has gone on ebay...but i didnt figure UD would take so long, they are supposed to have this "great" new system that takes less time...BS. its like the the card is worth alot, and i need it to turn it around or anything...but i pulled the red from a box, and i want the damn card, lol.
  • LOL..I'm waiting for that SAME card...
  • duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Upper Deck has been better to me than Topps and Fleer. I usually get theirs in 8 weeks, but just recently got a card from Fleer I had been waiting on for 14 months, and still waiting on one from Topps that has been at least that long. Good luck calling too unless you like being put on hold forever, lol....Hate redemptions!!!!
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • lol joyce...its sorta BS that you have to wait 4+ months...the product came out last summer, then had to wait 6 months for redemptions to "start being fufilled"...and now 4 months on top of that, ive probably been waiting close to 10 months since i pulled the card...lol
  • UD USED to be very good but this new online redemption system has them in the toilet as far as we are concerned.
    Good luck on getting anything even if it says shipped. We got only 4 of 6 rookie redemptions from them that have said shipped for like 2 months & had been put into the system back in Sept-2002. SAD SAD SAD! !
    As far as calling them like someone suggested; GOOD LUCK! These poor saps working the phones have been so hammered lately, I actually had had them cuss at me & on one call had them hang up on me. Of course, when you ask to speak to a supervisor the call gets sent into que land or to a message link which you'll NEVER get a call back from.
    Of course, the 2 cards they never sent us were the 2 best rookie cards #/500. We simply made the decision to boycott Upper Deck products. For hockey, we'll just buy BAP, which is the best anyway.
    Redemptions from BAP took like 2 to 3 WEEKS! They are awesome.
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • yo, i have that same quad... sent in ,in november... pisses me off image