Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WHATS UP WITH THE POST OFFICE HERE?!?!

I sent a package on March 11th and the people havn't got it yet

then someone sent about a week earlier and i havn't gotten it yet...

anyone know whats up?

Comments

• post office here...there and everywhere....all my packages get there on time but when i recieve them it takes 1 week longer image totally not cool...the post office is being more cautious with packages such as the ones we send (bubble envelopes) with the higher "terror" risk...just takes longer to scan..which sux for us image
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    well its been almost 3 weeks since i sent, usually only like 4 days max
  • it took me 3 weeks to get a package that was from in-state image was postmarked the day he said he sent it and still took forever
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    ok... so its not just me.... lets hope you're right
  • We just got a packet from Canada & it only took 6 days to get here.
    Got another one from Connecticut & it was mailed 4 days ago.No delays going on here & believe me when I say we have one of the worst post offices.Something smells.
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • no man its just you image
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • CariconCaricon Posts: 819 ✭✭
    You do have to remember that any mail going from one side of the country to the
    other is going to be delayed right now because of the hugh snow storm that Denver
    and that area got over the past few days. That part of the country was completly
    shut down, so things are going to take more time. I'm currently in the middle of a
    trade myself, and send a while back and still have not received anything. I'm on
    vacation right now, and will post everything when I get back if the package is not
    in the mail when I get home.
  • We just got another packet from Western Canada that was sent out on March 18th. No delays of any kind going on as far as we can tell.
    Something smells!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    post offices are strange.. even the ones over here.. I mean sometimes I get packages that were sent 6 days before I got it.. and then I get packages that were sent for a month or even more.. makes no sense..