Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

figured i'd stop in fer a moment.........

just blowin by to see how everyone's doin...got alot of bad stuff goin on right now and dunno when i'll be back on here like i was...but just sayin hi to all...and to those who does know whats goin on...nuthings changed yet.

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.

Comments

• sorry to hear that things arent ok..I dont know what they are but i hope for the best fer ya!!! :-D you need to come back and keep the board in line ...lol..hope you back to normal sooon

james
  • sorry to hear that man... Hope everything works out.

Josh
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    i know bbtt...thanks man...i miss givin Hondo slack image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    GL buddie image

check PMs
  • duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Hope things work out for you soon big lug.....image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Sorry james i was makin some food when you im'd me...lol
  • lol... I miss it too... if you get a chance take a look at my auctions... I have a card up there for you..

(kobe/Garnett Auto 1/2) image
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32