Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anybody wanna trade lots of team base cards for team base cards.???

I am trying to pick up as many Tennessee Titans and Chicago Cubs Cards as possible. I have tons of team lots from NBA, MLB, & NFL to trade. If you have a huge lot of Titans or Cubs i would be willing to trade a GU or 2 for it. Just leave the teams or players your looking for and what size lot ya have and i'll get back to ya on what i got...(really really wanting alot of Mcnair,George,Kearse,Dyson,Mason,Wycheck,etc.,any Titans really) (And Sosa,Wood,Prior,Sandberg,Dawson,Banks,Alou,etc.)

PLMK Thanks,
Jeremy

Comments

• I have a ton of titans base and low end rcs. Do you have any Baron Davis or Kordell Stewert cards. If so I will list my cards.
    Looking for Colts and Pacers!

mooregary49@msn.com
  • oh yeah alot of Bdavis and some Kordell....I'll start pulling them out for ya...let me know...Thanks
  • I think i have a GU or Two of Bdavis also..lyk.
  • It might take a little while but I will get all the Titan and Cubs cards I have and get back to you later. Probably will just PM you later on tonight. Is that cool?

mooregary49@msn.com
  • yeah no prob lmk....thanks
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    i have tons of Titans... do you have anything of the 4 people in my sig?
  • kr580- sure thing i know i have a bit of Rice, and i will go through to see what i have of the other 3 players get back to ya tonight with what i got....lmk approx. how many cards ya have..thanks,
    jeremy
    around 60 - 70

and do you want just common/base cards or inserts, and other stuff?
  • I have plenty of Titans and a ton of Cubs. Will trade for cowboys, especially if you have some Emmitt (for me) and Aikman and Deion (for the boy!!). Plmk how many you have and I'm sure I can match with a nice combo of Titans and Cubs.

Thanks.....Lance
    WANTLIST: Cards - Emmitt, Nolan Ryan, vintage Dallas Cowboys(60's, 70's, early 80's), Roy Williams, Jason Witten

GU/autos ONLY: Bonds, Jeter, ARod, Ripken, Shaq, Deion, Marino, Elway, Favre, Vick, Holmes, Faulk, Bossy, Trottier, Potvin, BSmith

SLU's - Emmitt, Ryan, Shaq, Cowboys, Mets, Islanders, Knicks

tradepage:

www.freewebs.com/santoloser/index.htm
  • kr580- i've found a few thomas's, a few barlow's, and about 15-20 Rice's....i'm still sorting so i'll lyk you know later tonight or tomorrow morning what else i come up with, probaly have some more so, i'l lyk..

santoloser-i've got about 40-50 cowboys cards witha nice mix of emmitt and aikman and a few deion's. i saw you liked nolan ryan and shaq in your sig, i have alot of commons or ryan and shaq if ya needed. just lmk.. thanks,
    jeremy
  • Did you get my PM?

mooregary49@msn.com
  • pm sent earth.
    do you care what cards you get? or just 'em all?

• << <i>do you care what cards you get? or just 'em all? >>

just em all? what cha mean by that? and i guess if ya wanted to send 20- 25 titans that would be cool. Preferably some Mcnair,Kearse,George Mason,Dyson. or low end rc's...but whatever ya send i'm sure i'll be happy with. let me know whatcha wanna do. thanks,
    jeremy
  • pm me a list of your Marino commons, inserts game used etc
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
    i meant " 'em all " like do you want all the ones i have, or just certain ones, excluding ones you have...
  • kr580-i like em all. don't need any certain one's just any....lol do favor mcnair, george and kearse though...lol
  • hey shockers u need to fix my feedback left on the site scs. u need to post a thumbs up which= :up: and also the link of our trade or else they will delete it please fix it. ps i also need the scan od the dillion thanks
  • Hi, I've got something you may be interested in:

The entire 1993 Topps Gold Chicago Cubs set. Some of the cards aren't in the best condition though, majority are. Some of the players in it are:

Ryne Sandberg
    Sammy Sosa
    Greg Maddux
    Jose Vizcaino
    Andre Dawson
    Paul Assenmacher
    Mike Morgan
    Derrick May
    Shawon Dunston
    Mark Grace
    Dwight Smith

LMK if interested. Thanks, Chris.
  • ya i would be interested Chris da balla whatcha want for it.???lmk

vincecarter1512-i'll fix it.
  • thanks man u a great trader. thanks for the extra floor card go it yesterday. it so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!image
  • no prob man, just fixed the feedback at scs. and i had to send ya another card for all the commons and the 2 Great Auto's yasent i was more than pleased man.... Hope you enjoy.
    Jeremy
  • I could use these:

2002 UD Diamond Connection Bat Around Quad Bat Justice/Erstad/Martinez/Gonzalez A.L.West
    2002 Fleer Focus 2 of 15 M Alex Rodriguez Jumbo Away

I know the Cubs set is not much in BV, not exactley sure what so check my site for anything more you'd like. Thanks, Chris.
  • Jeremy,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks.....Lance
    WANTLIST: Cards - Emmitt, Nolan Ryan, vintage Dallas Cowboys(60's, 70's, early 80's), Roy Williams, Jason Witten

GU/autos ONLY: Bonds, Jeter, ARod, Ripken, Shaq, Deion, Marino, Elway, Favre, Vick, Holmes, Faulk, Bossy, Trottier, Potvin, BSmith

SLU's - Emmitt, Ryan, Shaq, Cowboys, Mets, Islanders, Knicks

tradepage:

www.freewebs.com/santoloser/index.htm
  • yup jeremy i sent u my whole cubs/titans cards i had i think there was over 60? did u find out what the total bv of the base i sent u was?
  • Chrisdaballa- would ya do this?
    You Get:
    Quad Bat UD DC Erstad/Justice/etc. $40
    ARod Materialistic $15

for

I Get:
    1993 Topps Gold Team Set Cubs $10
    99 SP Players Ink Troy Edwards $25
    00 UD Graded Jersey T.Holt $20

lmk if you would wanna do this deal thanks,

santoloser- pm sent.

vincecarter-not sure haven't listed them yet.
  • Do you have another cheap baseball game used you could add?
  • let me see....
  • hey shocker can u send a scan of the dillion, if u still have the pic of it