Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

I am going to buy a box. Which one should I get?

Under $75. LMK basketball only. thanks
Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"

Comments

• ULTIMATE COLLECTION
  • key word UNDER $75!!!!!!...ultimate is out of the range....you lookin for just 03 boxes???....cuz alot of the 01-02 nice boxes you can get around 75 if not then there are alot of 03 boxes that are nice for around 75...

fleer:
    authentix
    genuine
    premium
    ultra
    hoops stars

Topps.
    stadium club
    topps ten
    topps expectations

UD
    hardcourt
    ovation
    series 1&2
  • i dont really like the topps product that much..but xpectations is ok...i was thinking hard court
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    I like to stay on UD cause they produce the best stuff and have the most kobes. Anyon have some more ideas. Year doesn't matter but woiuld perfer this year over last year because I like this years rookies and hated last years.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

• 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    want a few more opinions

• hardcourt