Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

! ! Heritage Hockey Box Break ! ! Awesome ! !

Well, CJ helped me rip my birthday box of cards. It was a very nice box. Here are the results of our rips:

Auto: Chris Drury

Crease Piece Jsy: Dan Blackburn

Rookies:All of these we pulled have UP arrows in BV

Rick Nash-Possible rookie of the year
Jay Bouwmeester-very hot player
Alex Svitov-another very good rook
Adam Hall-good rookie on bad team
Ales Hemsky-led his minor league team in points/assists
Chuck Kobasew-great shooter & very tough player

Chromes' #ed to 667

Ron Francis 10/667- 10 is his Jersey #
Dany Heatley-awesome future star
Patrick Lalime-very good goalie-we love goalies
Roman Turek-another very good goalie

We also pulled a few of the 66-67 reprints & a parallel of Peter Forsberg.We had very few dups & made a good dent into getting the base set complete.
None of these are for trade, except for a few of the chromes.We are going to complete this awesome set.We had a blast ripping this box
as we always do.Can't wait to get the next box of Heritage! Thanks !
Bob & CJ
Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.

Comments

• PistolPetePistolPete Posts: 352 ✭✭
    What year did they copy the set design from?
    imageimage
  • Pete-The design is from the 1966-1967 set with the TV screen borders around the pics of the players.We actually have a few older
    hockey cards from that year & Topps did a great job recreating them.
    It is the only Topps product we buy except for older OPC product.
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Very cool. I pulled a Pulford reprint auto out of the box we bought... Was a bit disturbed on the RC pulls only in the fact they were supposed to be 1:4 packs, but we pulled 6 in one pack. Not complaining, just concerned about their insertion ratios... Again, Nice box
    It sounds like a lovely product. If your into nice card designs you may try picking up some 2003 Donruss Diamond Kings singles. Some of the drawings look like photos they are produced so well. Some have boarders and all look and feel like an art canvas. The ones that change pictures when you move them a bit are stunning, it goes from a real life picture to a protrait just by turning it.
    imageimage
  • Zack-Topps has always had problems with sorting.LOL All 6 RCs in 1 pack; now that is a 1st.Well, at least you got all 6.
    That's one reason we don't buy other Topps products.

Pete-We did the Donrusss GridIrons King football set for 2002.It too was awesome.The 2003 Diamond Kings you speak of; is that the baseball edition? Let us know.Thanks!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com

• Sounds like a sweet box!!! And... Hall is not on a bad team...lol. If he was on a team with more stars... he would be in the minors or would be on the last line. Its good he is on Nashville... because he is getting ice time.
    Yes its the baseball version. If you get lucky you could pull a reprint of the 83 donruss HOF Diamond Kings. You get one game jersey per box which are all stars, and one parallel #ed to 100. Its got 8 rookies, I pulled 4 in one box, and around 15 HOF or soon to be HOF players. A 24 pack box with 5 cards per should cost you around $60-65 on ebay. Its a reasonable price for such a nice quality product.
    imageimage
  • Pete-Thanks for the info; we might have to get a box of that.Sounds like a quality product at a fair price.

euphoria-What you say is true; he is getting ice time but the team isn't that good yet.They'll likely be watching the playoffs on thier tv sets.If, by chance ,they do make the playoffs they sure won't get past the 1st round.
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com

• SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    Bob i'm REALLY intrested in the Hemsky if you wanna trade it I have a bunch of Heritage but can't seem to pull the Hemsky......I have a Kovalchuk #/667 and a few other rookies lemme know if we could swing a deal for the Hemsky?????

Thanks

Jamie
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • SoDoMoJo-We can't trade the Hemsky to you at this time.We are going to put the set together & it's the only one we have right now.If we get an extra one in a future box, you'll have 1st crack at it.
    Thanks!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com

• SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    np Bob..........what cards do you need cuz i have a ton and i'm not looking to put the set together so i might be able to help you out.......

My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • nice box guys!
    #1 DUSTY WATHAN COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD!!
    my page
  • SoDoMoJo-PM sent

oasurfer7-Thanks, it is a nice design with agood lineup of stars & rookies.
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    great box, wow I thought I hit some great baseball boxes! Auto and nailing a guys jersey
    #...I remember puling a Jason Kendall chrome jersey# and got good money for it. Also
    thanks for the cards a while back! Open anymore baseball heritage??

kevin
  • joestalin-Thanks Kevin, CJ is hot right now.LOL! He pulled the auto & jersey from his packs.I pulled the Francis Chrome.We have looked for some more Heritage baseball, but hard to find around here.Let us know what card #s you need for the set.Thanks!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Bob

Heritage is out in retail now. It seems like each Kmart got in about 12 11-count boxes. You might
    have luck there. I will leave my small list below. Im also looking for autos and chromes!

03 Heritage

381 416
    NAP4 NAP5
    NAP8
  • joestalin-If we find some Heritage baseball & pull something you need, we'll get it to you asap.Thanks!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com