Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

just bought this card. what you think?

i know its gai but i spoke to many reputable dealers and they said within the next 3 months gai will be all over the place. they are sending alot of cards in just to get that first graded(which will carry a premium). gai is taking over the chicago show which is huge.

lmk what you think because i bought (9) different 1st grade gai's.

i bought a nice drew gooden pristine 10 1/1.

here it is:

ming gai 10 pristine

GAI HOMEPAGE

Comments

• nice card...ive heard alot of ppl talkin about GIA lately...it might turn out good or bad...by the way..you buying or trading for golf???..LMK

james
  • Only thing bad about Gai is there cases are so weak. They snap, crack, and break so easily.
    Please Pm instead of replying to the thread, for quicker response.

My Trade Page

TradePage
  • i feel very strong about gai and i know investors are to. there vintage grades are comanding better prices then bvg & already surpassing psa. do a search on ebay there graded cards are selling for nice premiums.

heres 2 more i just purchased:

gooden pristine 1/1

ming chinese gem mint 1/1
  • wow...they pushin alot of 10's out the door...seems unreal
  • i bought only 2 10's pristine all the others i bought were 9.5 gem mints.

what golf do you have?
  • got a post on here...its in big bold letters
  • Gai? omg how stupid... they need to rid all of the grading companys...
    cept psa and bgs...
  • i feel gai will be huge in a couple months. there not selling graded cards on there site like bgs. don't sleep on this grading company. now its time to buy. there vintage cards are selling at a nice premium.
  • I dont get it. What makes GAI better than SGS, BGS, and PSA? Because they are more lenient giving out more 10's ? or is it becuase of the 1st graded crap. Will they put 2nd graded and so on??? Do they have some type of technology that sets them aside from the rest?
  • the 2 guys who started psa are now with gai. so if you use psa your using there reputation. bgs is a joke to me. there the new home shop @ home. i use psa & i will start using gai. why not buy all the 1st graded you can now at low $ before they take off.

just my opinion!
  • heres the gai cards presently on ebay.

theres some premium prices being spent on there grades.

gai auctions
  • gai = joke
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I bought a GAI 9 Topps Chrome Shareef Abdur-Rahim on eBay for $3.49 The fact that it was GAI made it go for less than a raw one. All the 10s and 9.5s remind me of PRO.
    132 items matching "gai james" and many are lots of 10. Seems like they grade a lot of those, all 9.5s and 10s. (Only four 8's and three 8.5s) As anyone who has submitted SI for Kids Tiger Woods cards to BGS know that it is impossible to get 9.5s on these perferated cards.
  • I got a pack of 1993 Collector's Choice graded gem mint 11!!!