Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

ANYONE COLLECT GOLF???..WOODS RC/2 GU/WOODS E-CARD

got some 2001 golf cards I want to get rid of...all are fresh out of the pack and look great:

ken venturi SP preview authentic threads
jesper parnavik tour threads

tiger woods #1 RC
tiger woods E-Card unscratched

got the whole complete set of tiges tales and #SL7 which is a Stat Leaders insert....also have many other inserts of woods..sergio garcia...david duval...and many others...LMK..will sell whole thing cheap or trade in your favor

thanks

james

Comments

• hey chuck....turn on your profile and your PM's ...it kinda hard to talk to ya if your not allowing me more ways than this..im lookin to trade it for bkb or sell at a decent price for sure
  • Chuck

I also have 01 UD RC (PSA 10 im sure, very very nice) and a e card that is unscratched....Ill sell em both for $30 dlvd
  • LOL...30 dlvd for $37 in cards...good deal....image
  • WHAT? I havent looked up a golf card in probably 2 years or more, Wasnt Tiger's RC valued at $100 at one time? If not $80, tehn $100, and that E card was $20 i thought
  • SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    hahahaha!!! the Tiger card is now worth a WHOPING $25!!!!!!!! and the Ecard is worth 12!!!!! Dont worry Baseball i had the chance to sell the Tiger for about 200 American when i first got it! (i pulled it out of the 1st box the guy opened the day he got it in!) now i have 2 cards that are pretty much worthless.......he better have a REALLY good year and get the cards back into the 50 dollar range!!!!!!!!!
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • nope..woods RC is $25 and ecard is $12

also have 80% of the base set...the complete set of Tiger's Tales and many inserts...probably $125 or more BV
  • ttt...anyone???
  • What do you gotta get? check trade page if nothing, cash price?
    Always looking for pre 1990 rookies and stars, pre 1970 baseball (all) and HOF game used.

tradelist
  • trade page link isnt workin...image depends on what cards you want...will trade all for like a $75 BV from you...BV on the GU...woods and other inserts is $125-150 total...let me know if you get the site working
  • Looking for bkb?
    I have very little but here it is

86-87 Fleer set w/ stickers
    86-87 Fleer Jordan
    89-90 Hoops Robinson
    Topps Gallery Fizer rookie Jersey
    02-03 Pristine Mashburn gu shorts
    02-03 Pristine Haislip uncommon
    incoming 02-03 Yao SPx auto/jersey
    incoming 97-98 Duncan Topps Chrome
    Always looking for pre 1990 rookies and stars, pre 1970 baseball (all) and HOF game used.

tradelist
  • only thing i seen was the yao but thats out of my range image....what would you buy for???..LMK please

thanks

james
  • Yeah, those Yao's are waaaaaaaay too expensive. I got a real good deal thoughimage I've got to check my money situation, I'll let you know. But if you get another reasonable offer, take it.

tradelist
  • nobody else is really jumpin on golf...its hard to come by ppl who collect it now...LMK whats up whenever
  • topps for da hell of it