Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Comments

• duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    He is so hot!!!! image Love my Spurs!!!!!
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • congrats to spurs.
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
    Thanks very much, that is very nice of you image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    alot of talk here in Jersey has Kidd leaving the Nets at the end of the season and going to play in S.A.
    I think Parker is doing a heck of a job with the Spurs and don't really think Kidd will be going there
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I have a 3-color rookie card patch from 2002 exclusives of tony...anyone interested?? Im looking
    for football or baseball autos

kevin
  • no fin dawg.

man, did the mavs hand it to the spurs or what?

I like OT's. Didn't like the score, but Oh Well.
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

References: cpdhenry, clearandvalid, lafrentz06,
    woodson24kg, burress80, chayne2, BigE187211, kr580, bjork73, BUD, DUNCANGAL,
    pacmanssportscards, KOBEcollector, Speedmaster
    KOBEcollector- Poll taken here in SA has 83% want us to keep Tony, and I have to agree. He's young and has a great future in store for him...image
    nowitzki- going to be a great game to end the season, can't wait!