Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

NEWS!! 12 americans 4 british killed

12 americans 4 britains killed in helicopter crash in kuwait image

Comments

• imageimage I guess with war there are bound to be some. Still sucks though
    Always looking for pre 1990 rookies and stars, pre 1970 baseball (all) and HOF game used.

tradelist
  • well somewhat good news, cnn reports from pentagon that it wasnt shot down. they believe it was helicopter malfunction image
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    R.I.P.
    My heart goes out to their families. I hope the people protesting the war take time to remember the fallen. Please keep the soldiers in your prayers.
  • ya im kinda nervous, i have 3 friends there now imageimage
  • ttt
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    This hurts big time! Death sucks either way, but brought on by some malfunction shouldn't happen!

God Bless

Kevin
  • Yeah, its really tough when it couldve been prevented...probably just some careless mistake.image
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    If I had to guess I would say it was sand related. Either lack of visability or sand causing a malfunction in one of the mechanical systems. Just my guess though, Im sure they will know what caused it by tommarow.
  • id rather see a malfunction than let sadaam have the satisfaction that his men killed us.
  • It's not cool to have Iraqis die either though. It's not the people's fault that their unelected leader is a fruit.
    Always looking for pre 1990 rookies and stars, pre 1970 baseball (all) and HOF game used.

tradelist
  • its called leave the country or massive rebellion in which a few ppl have left and nobody has rebelled. so its their fault
  • WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • oh and arod, we are supposed to sit back and wait for another 9/11? how many INNOCENT ppl died there?
  • I'm not saying anything like that. All I'm saying is it sucks ANYTIME people die.

tradelist

• << <i>oh and arod, we are supposed to sit back and wait for another 9/11? how many INNOCENT ppl died there? >>

Do you even know what you are talking about? And why does the media treat war like a football game?
  • autobilia,

Well said. The media makes war look like the Macy's Christmas parade. Fox news has reporters following the troops around and taping what's going on. It's pretty rediculous.

tradelist
  • If reporters didnt do that then Educating Kids about HISTORY would have to be a bunch of hearsay... And TV is the biggest reporter of them all... Do you expect them not to air reports 24/7 about what is going on in a time like this.. They are just doing their jobs. Last time I checked they didnt give a score image Did they?

Josh
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

• << <i>If reporters didnt do that then Educating Kids about HISTORY would have to be a bunch of hearsay... And TV is the biggest reporter of them all... Do you expect them not to air reports 24/7 about what is going on in a time like this.. They are just doing their jobs. Last time I checked they didnt give a score image Did they?

Josh >>

I'm not talking about that. I mean you have commentators (just like football) giving a play by play and saying stuff like "This is the switch up strategy which is to confuse the Iraqi defense. There is an initial set plan, but it is really a spare of the moment and can change at any time." Then they go to another person for their "opinion" and this goes on 24/7. The "on-location" reporters are doing their jobs well, but I'm referring to those who are in the studio.
  • I know man...lol I was really refering to the comment about reporters following troops around and I was also trying to provide a little comic relief... image With the score thing...

Josh
    WANTED:

• oh and auto i know what im talking about image, im a marine and it affects my life a lot so ive been following the news basically 24/7. ive stayed home from school the last 2 days watching the news image

• << <i>oh and auto i know what im talking about image, im a marine and it affects my life a lot so ive been following the news basically 24/7. ive stayed home from school the last 2 days watching the news image >>

Ok. What does Saddam have to do with 9/11? And don't say "terrorism" because the KKK is a form of "terrorism" which is in the US. So, since you know what you are talking about.... what does Saddam have to do with 9/11? I'm referring to your response: "oh and arod, we are supposed to sit back and wait for another 9/11? how many INNOCENT ppl died there?" Innocent people always get killed in war, but a lot of times, the media doesn't report it because a lot of times it is covered up and the media only report what they are told just like we only know what the media tells us.
  • Being a Disabled Vietnam Vet, I can tell all of you that war is hell !
    There are many ways to die in a war besides being shot by the enemy.Our prayers go out to those who gave thier lives so all of us can continue to enjoy our freedom.
    One other point I would like to make also; don't be too harsh on those protesting the war.Freedom of speech is one of the treasures
    that we as a free people enjoy. Being able to express those feelings
    is important. While you might not agree with what they say, you should always allow them to say it. By the way; that goes for those who support the war as well.
    I just celebrated a birthday yesterday & I now even consider myself to be an OLD MAN! ! 60 ! ! WOW, I never thought I would live to be 21.LOL! If this crusty old disabled veteran can still learn by listening
    to all viewpoints the rest of you should be willing to do so as well.
    ! GOD BLESS & KEEP OUR TROOPS & COUNTRY SAFE !
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Let's just remember all the soldiers who are fighting for us (USA) and let us all pray for them.. They have the ability to take down the enemies and I know they will be able to.. GOOD LUCK To ALL Who is serving in the military...

Our Prayers are with you!

Micah
    http://groups.msn.com/micahscards

I NEED ALL T-MAC CARDS!!!!!!

E-MAIL me @:
    - MS1Tmac@aol.com

ALL REF'S R On My Page!! 75+