Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Kings and Lakers tonight...any predictions?

Lakers and the Kings square off tonight at Arco Arena, any predictions?
my site
CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe

Comments

• KINGS!!!!

I cant wait to beat them tonight!!
  • i got a prediction for ya. The first game will be better Pistons vs Sixers.

GOOOOOOOOOO Pistons!!!!!
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • pistons??? wat??? sixers baby, weve been red hot lately and have only lost 2 since the all star break, it will be a good game though and we better watch out for Chauncy Billups, that boys nasty, but it will be a good game
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • kings
  • magic1fanmagic1fan Posts: 3,265 ✭✭
    lakers and pistons win.

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • im more interested in beating the queens in June image
  • End of first half Pistons lead 59-38 Wow the sixers sure do rock image
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • magic1fanmagic1fan Posts: 3,265 ✭✭
    lakers win pistons win tonight and lakers pistons in the finals.

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • yeh, gotta give it up to da pistons, wallace is a beast w/ 7 blocks and 12 rebounds but took that hard foul from coleman, iverson needs to heat up the 2nd half
    my site
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Fat Shaq is going to be eating his words after Bibby delivered a knife in the heart! Huge
    win for sac town!