Home Q & A Forum
Options

Comments from you would be appreciated on gaurentee submissions.

David, it's good to hear that p.c.g.s. is going to offer comments on why a coin gets b.b., but i also feel this would be a good idea on guarantee submissions, when i recently submitted my 1877cc seated quarter in m.s. 67 for the guarentee review knowing it was going to cost me over 42 dollars including grading fees and return postage and insurance i had no problem with that and i knew there was a possibility that instead of agreeing with me that the coin was overgraded by a point you might agree with the grade already given to it. But giving the coin back without explination as to why you felt the point addressed by the submitter had no merit would leave a better taste in my mouth if your reasoning were written down. Shouldn't guarantee submitters paying the same fee as raw submitters be entitled to the same level of service [including written explinations for the outcome] Les

Sorry about my spelling David, it's never been any good.
The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.

Comments