Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

OFF TOPIC, BUT MUCH MORE IMPORTANT- BUSH PRESS CONFRENCE AT 1015 TONITE

WHY DOESNT EVERYONE WHO CAN WATCH IT WATCH IT SO WE CAN BE MORE EDUCATED ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE WORLD

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks

Comments

• You dont know whats going on??

George Bush Sr. sold Weapons of mass Destruction to Iraq and now George Bush Jr. wants them back. Thats pretty much it...

I dont know if anyone reads Revelations in the Bible but the End of Times is creeping closer and closer. I know its been said before, years and years ago, but there are more signs of bible prophecy being fulfilled now more than ever... Scary but kind of cool we could be here when Jesus Christ comes to set up his 1000 year reign image

Josh
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • ?uhm hondo i hope that was a joke cuz ur off by a bit bud.........
    Member since August 2001 (Ballaboveall)

Tradelist

Aim- TreLeung
    Email - *Click*
  • Plus Saddam is one crazy MFER... Anyone read that story about the woman that escaped from Iraq and told exactly what sadaam does to people who speak out against him???

Anyway he has this big shredder and depending on what people say he puts the ones that say just bad things in head first so they die instantly and the ones that really p1ss him off he puts in feet first so they die screaming... One Iraqi woman said something so bad he hunted her down... tied her to the middle of town to like a telephone pole or something and cut her tongue off... Then like tortured her daily until she finally bled to death..

I am not making any of this up... Saddam could be the real life antichrist.... like referred to in the bible. He rebuilt the city of babylon which is a huge prophecy but the worst is yet to come.

Josh
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Cmon man I'm not stupid. The above statement is true but thats not all this war will be about.
    WANTED:

• LMAO.. become educated by Bush? Too funny. Yeah... you can learn what "HE" thinks. If you want a real perspective, about whats really happening... goto a non US news website.
  • Brees I know this is a really important time for our troops oversees, so is that your next excuse for not sending my money for the past 3 months.
    WANTED HIGH END KIRBY PUCKETT STUFF.
  • hehehe.. .man I hope not image
    WANTED: