Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

yay.......its my birthday

just bored so i posted something. know that some of you idiots on here are going to come and post that you "dont care" and "why should we care" but you know what i dont care whether you do or not so you dont need to come and harrass me
refs:
magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
(always updating)

Comments

• wow, ya want a cookie? haha...jk, happy birthday
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • thanks
    refs:
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)

• happy birthday man! go buy some packs, find a jeter auto, and sell/trade it to me. image
    jeter auto greensboro minor league baseball on EBAY

***tRaDeLiSt***

70+ refs...just ask!!!

chillinbij7@netscape.net
  • magic1fanmagic1fan Posts: 3,265 ✭✭
    happy b-day skum ha ha

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • Sorry, you aren't on my list, or are you going by a different name now? lol.....Hard to keep up with all the coming and goings. Happy Birthday anyway...image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    Happy B day buddy.........
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • ...and ill cry if i want to, cry if i want to...image
  • nope havent changed my name but thanks to all of you
    refs:

MY SITE
    (always updating)

• happy b-day

MY Ebay Auctions
    my site

http://www.pixhost.com/pixa/apoginc/addictedebayer.gif
    aol messenger vtcollector
    robertt@vermontel.com
    vtcollector@hobbyinsider.com
  • happy b-day and I remmember before you posted about MEDAL OF HONOR: FRONTLINE and I was wondering if you need it or what?
    Looking for Colts and Pacers!

mooregary49@msn.com