Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

THE STAND OF OUR PM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT OUR COUNTRY THINKS....

I just wanted to let you all know that we as people up here in Canada are READY and willing to do whatever it takes to help our brothers and sisters to the South our PM is a MORON and doesn't think this will hurt the countries relations but we all know it WILL this makes us as a country look like losers and i hope this war will not hurt the relations Canada and the US have. I hope the war is over quick and we can all get back to somewhat normal lives....Thank you and God bless........
My Refs.
playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
41 positives, 0 negitives

Comments

• Let's hope. If war goes good then other countires will join in to share fame, if goes bad everyone's gonna hide. But I think other issues may arise. <Ex... countries been selling sadam weapons for years to make $, and even though there dening it, when we find these weapons with the labels of "made in... " then the issues will become greater. I hope Korea don't get involved. :-(
    LET"S GO CUBS!!!
    BEST BASEBALL PITCHER: MARK PRIOR!
    Cards & References:
    Jasons Players
  • thanks man
    i just hope they can get it done without to much loss of life and very quickly

LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    PM... Private Message?

or Prime Minister?
  • I think our PM did the right think. If going to war was the right thing to do, why are so many countries against it? Why are there so many people questioning this war?

He did the right thing. Canada is helping out at the boarders and has put up more security but should not get involved in this war.
    CB4
  • we have more countries backing us this time than we did in desert storm image
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • while they are over there scrapping.....who has our back?