Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and all thoses who serve to protect use ...This is the greatest country in the World

USA.......USA....USA.....USA.....USA......USA

Comments

• Amen brother, everyone say a little prayer for those who have the courage to set aside their lives, leave their famalies and loved ones behind, and fight for our freedom, so that we can participate in completely meaningless tasks such as collecting cards. They're there for us

Erik
    I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
    Your feeble attempts at world peace
    Give me a %#@*ing break
    Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
    And when the whole damn world is dead
    there's your %#@*ing peace"
  • god bless and god speed
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • I don't think collecting cards is "completely meaningless". For some people, it's their living. For others, it brings great joy.

I don't support what the US is doing there, many innocent people are going to get killed in Iraq and starting this war will only lead to more problems. The US should only go to war with the support of other countries. The majority doesn't want a war, many americans don't want this war either.

I think the US should be dealing with North Korea right now, they are a way bigger World threat than Iraq.
    CB4
  • vincecarder-- so many uninformed people like yourself (and all of these idiot celebrities who are protesting) want to say the war is meaningless and that Iraq is not a big threat and yadda yadda. But the people who are saying they are a threat and will cause problems, ie the people running this country, are by far more informed on the situation, and have knowledge about the situation that you have no clue about. They know a lot more about what's going on than you do, and they're quite intelligent people, and if they say it's necessary, than who are you to argue?? It's easy for you to sit home knowing only the information that the government releases to the Associated Press and say that the war is meaningless.

And in the grand scheme of things-- sports cards are meaningless.

Erik

Give me a %#@*ing break

• << <i>vincecarder-- so many uninformed people like yourself (and all of these idiot celebrities who are protesting) want to say the war is meaningless and that Iraq is not a big threat and yadda yadda. But the people who are saying they are a threat and will cause problems, ie the people running this country, are by far more informed on the situation, and have knowledge about the situation that you have no clue about. They know a lot more about what's going on than you do, and they're quite intelligent people, and if they say it's necessary, than who are you to argue?? It's easy for you to sit home knowing only the information that the government releases to the Associated Press and say that the war is meaningless.

And in the grand scheme of things-- sports cards are meaningless.

Erik >>

very well said
    Collecting Kirilenko Auto's, 1/1's, all base, and one of every rookie card.
  • i agree with VINCECARDER, this war is pointless. many people will be killed, especially innocent iraquians. this might turn into wwIII, heck, america started bombing even before the 8:00 deadline. george w. bush is the stupidest president ever.
    jeter auto greensboro minor league baseball on EBAY

***tRaDeLiSt***

70+ refs...just ask!!!

chillinbij7@netscape.net
  • amen
    Looking for Colts and Pacers!

mooregary49@msn.com

• << <i>i agree with VINCECARDER, this war is pointless. many people will be killed, especially innocent iraquians. this might turn into wwIII, heck, america started bombing even before the 8:00 deadline. george w. bush is the stupidest president ever. >>

oh innnocent iraquians? The same people that support a lunatic like Sadaam?? Thats sad that you feel that way

Bush way not be the smartest president...Or even close to it...but he isnt a lunatic

If Iraquians were smart they would assasinate Sadaam, and the US would help them out and get them straightened out with a better governemnt and sane leaders...
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • You people know NOTHING, you only know what you see on the news. What do you people suggest we do?? Sit on our asses and wait until that lunatic is ready to launch the nuclear missles we know he's in the process of creating, and THEN wage war on him?? Yeah that would be REAL frikin smart. We have to get rid of him before he's capable of causing real damage. The psycho brutally tortures his own people, and do any of you believe that he'd hesitate to launch nuclear weapons at us if he were capable?? Of course he wouldn't hesitate, and that's why we have to get rid of him NOW. Saying this war is pointless only shows that you've done NO critical thinking regarding the situation

Erik

Give me a %#@*ing break
  • oh innnocent iraquians? The same people that support a lunatic like Sadaam?? Thats sad that you feel that way
    Bush way not be the smartest president...Or even close to it...but he isnt a lunatic
    If Iraquians were smart they would assasinate Sadaam, and the US would help them out and get them straightened out with a better governemnt and sane leaders...

lol, we should do the same with bush image
    jeter auto greensboro minor league baseball on EBAY

***tRaDeLiSt***

70+ refs...just ask!!!

chillinbij7@netscape.net
  • nah bush dont deserve do die just because our own people voted him into presidency...being dumb doesnt mean you should die, or alot of us would be gonners
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • well JErik20 this will be something you havent heard often from me... i agree with you 100%. maybe they would think diff if that lunatic had a nuke pointed at them, then America would be their best buddie.... i`d rather not wait for that
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • The world would be a lot better place if the first Bush would have done it right in the first place, now his son has to make up for it!
    Looking for Colts and Pacers!

mooregary49@msn.com
  • I do agree with that EarlhamMan, and Quasar-- it's good to see we do agree on something

Erik

Give me a %#@*ing break
  • OK.

Enough about politics, that's why there is the open forum

God Bless our troops

End of discussion and I'm locking the thread

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

This discussion has been closed.