Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

tmac auto for trade for the card i need

i have 99-00 tmac flair fresh ink bv100

lookin for tim duncan finest moments auto bv100

may think about tradeing it for a bonds auto but i much rather try to find the duncan 1st
lookin for autos in baseball and basketball

and cards from 01 studio private signings(BB) 96 ex (bkb) and 96 chrome (bkb)

Comments

• ttt

• knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
    i got 2 boxes of bonds tresure chest from shop at home,and both came with a bonds auto.one its #ED to 1994
  • just wondering but is the bonds even certified?
  • Shop at Home image Ken Golden Sucks lol

Josh
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • remember this?

"LAdies and gentlemen, my name is ken golden, i work with golden sports and collectibles, and we have, WE HAVE, WE HAVE! WE ABSOLUTELY HAVE! THE RIGHTS TO BARRY BONDS! TO BARRY.... BONDS! BARRY BONDS IS THE BIGGEST THING TO HAPPEN TO BASEBALL, AND HE IS SIGNED DIRECTLY WITH GOLDEN SPORTS MEMORABILIA"

lol so you know its the real deal image

btw i need that auto image
  • ^^^^^^ LOL
  • lol thoes were kinda my thoughts on the bonds....i was lookin for more of a well known brand for the bonds but i rather search around for the duncan 1st

• ttt