Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Hulk Hogan Cards needed

I am looking for any Hulk Hogan cards in MINT condition to have them graded later. The only ones I have are the 1985 & 1987 Topps WWF cards and stickers. I am unaware of how many diffrent cards are available but there appear to be alot so hopefully someone here can help. Thanks Nathan
Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
Unique Chicago Cards
Wrestling Cards

Comments

• I may be able to locate some for you. I'll give you an update when I find out....BROTHER!!!!!!
    CB4
  • I have a Hogan Event Worn (red swatch) card from the Fleer Smackdown set. Only selling. LMK. Its in great condition. I can scan tonight if you want.
  • There are many hogan cards out there. There is from WCW (Topps) which was 97 or so i think... then in all the recent sets. I have some... dont know how many.
  • I have a TON of Hogan cards. Most are from the early Wrestlemania Topps set but I do have some Main Event WCW Hogan's from 1994. I probably have a few others as well. lmk how many you want.
    Collecting Kirilenko Auto's, 1/1's, all base, and one of every rookie card.
  • ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    thanks for the replies! Pm's have been sent to all that can take PM's. Jazz please let me know what you have and what you are looking for. Please PM me or email me at Stewart2420@aol.com
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • What's BV on something like a Event Used Hogan card?
    Always looking for pre 1990 rookies and stars, pre 1970 baseball (all) and HOF game used.

tradelist
  • ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    ttt
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards