Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

OT- A little movie Review news for ya guys.... Ps looking for Ben Wallace cards

Some life need to go in here lol. Tonight i saw a prescreening of Dreamcatcher. I was really pumped to see this movie so i thought it would be great well i was wrong, it really wasnt that good it was a long dull movie. Sure there were a few times my girlfriend jumped but it really wasnt freaky at all. Ive read the book a while ago and this movie doesnt give the book justice. So ill tell you know. If you are going to it opening night thinking it will be great your in for a suprise because its not that great. I saw it for free so i cant really be that mad image I give it 2 out of 5 stars my girlfriend gives it 1 1/2 out of 5.

PS I am tradeing over book for Ben Wallace Jersey cards or Rcs. image
My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21

Comments

• KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    i think your girl only jumped those times cause she looked over at you image

just playin man image

thanks for the review.. i was going to see it but i think i'll pass now
  • SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear you wasted your time!!! lol i find having a chew during the movies makes it go quicker plus you gage how long you have been there!!!! i'm serious during Lord of the Rings i finished off a tin which means the movie was almost 3 hours long!!!!!! image
    Thanks for letting me know about the movie now i WONT be seeing it!
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • Yeah, Dreamcatcher was a little weak. That guy with the toothpick was stupid.
  • do you have an updated trade list? ...the ben wallace/richard hamilton is still for trade.

looking for kobe,tmac and dirk