Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB - Message board posts

Crazy is looking to buy CU message board posts! Will trade 1 pre-80 baseball card or 3 post-80 cards for every 10 posts you'll willing to sell. Looking to corner the market on CU posts. Please advise via board post.
Why do I get the feeling, that some cards are worth money, while others are not?

Comments

• I have many posts available. Some of them are of higher quality than normally found. Any chance of getting a premium on them?
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Buying quantity, not quality. Sorry.
    Why do I get the feeling, that some cards are worth money, while others are not?
  • I'm willing to discount for quantity, but it's pretty much an all or nothing deal.

• How about 2/3s of a 1975 SSPC set for 4000 of them? That would leave you with some for future considerations, and I'll even make sure you get the 28 year old Nolan Ryan, Mike Schmidt, and others!
  • Yount and Brett in there and we have a deal
  • some people are just losing it image

"There is a reason hidden behind everything we do in life" - Me
    "We always strive toward perfection, even though we can never achieve it"
    "Joy wouldn't feel so good if it weren't for Pain."
  • ttt

Up to 8000 posts so far purchased - need at least 42,000 more total! Keep the offers coming!
  • Hahahahaha. You guys are nuts. Can I get in on that. I'll take the other third of the SSPC set for my current posts and the next thousand. LMK.
    Always looking for pre 1990 rookies and stars, pre 1970 baseball (all) and HOF game used.

tradelist
  • Sounds good ARod - accepting posted in 250 ct incremental lots, so when you get another 100 together I'll send you the first deposit on the SSPC remainder...
  • hahahahaha
    Always looking for pre 1990 rookies and stars, pre 1970 baseball (all) and HOF game used.

tradelist
  • why do you wants posts....just get them yourself
    refs:
    magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)

• Right on, Metros69!!!!!!!! Sometimes it seems common sense is hard to come by.

tradelist
  • I believe, with the upcoming war in Iraq, that there is the potential the world economy will become destabilized and gov't currency may not be useful for barter. In such a world, I have higher confidence in hoarding posts.
  • I kinda believed the same thing myself during the Y2K business. I felt that forum post numbers and Pez dispensers would be the accepted currency of exchange
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    WTF... how you 'buy' posts?
  • You just strike a deal privately, inform Sportsmoderator1 about it, then you have to send him 10% of the posts and 10% of the items being traded for them as a transaction fee..that's all
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    y would you want post tho?
  • You can HAVE my Posts as soon as Ken Goldin sends me the Autograpged Full Size Basketball of Kobe Bryant, like the redemption card said back in 1996......

Instead of the Antoine Walker crappy ball image
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Why on God's green earth are you addressing that to me? I've never worked for Goldin, I happen to deal with the same company he does. It's like asking another PSA authorized dealer to make up for the mistake of one of them.

Up to 1600 posts - keep the offers coming!