Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Most Improved Team this year?

I think this years most improved team so far is the Houston Rockets...last year they were no were near playoff contention by this time and right now they got the 8th seed and r 1.5 games behind Utah for the 7th seed. There are 2 reasons for this...1) The presence of Yao Ming in the middle. Just being there some players get scared to take it in cause hes so big (but not kobe, dunked on em, haha)
and 2) the playing of Francis and Mobley, both ahev been awesome this year and are leading this young Rocket team. What do yall think?
my site
CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe

Comments

• dont forget detroit....they are playing awesome this year..even with stackhouse gone
  • fix your sig
  • yeah true, but they made the playoffs last year and houston didnt, but detroit has improved alot with consistant play of Ben Wallace and Rich Hamilton stepping up, but have ya seen Chauncy Billups lately? wow...wats he been eatin? about a week ago he scorched the lakers w/ 33, man, hes starting to step up
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • whats scarry is that most of the teams in the east are steppin up big time this year
  • my sig?
    my site
  • pictures are too big
  • ok
    my site
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    he speaks the truth... its 28k... limit is 20k image
  • ok, its not like i didnt belive but ok, thanx
    my site
  • definitely Golden State... they may make the playoffs and they were 2nd to last I believe in the NBA last season? I think so..

"There is a reason hidden behind everything we do in life" - Me
    "We always strive toward perfection, even though we can never achieve it"
    "Joy wouldn't feel so good if it weren't for Pain."
  • Golden State has played well, but will not go to the playoffs. Murphy and Arenas have been awesome this year, they should go 2 and 3 in most improved standings (behind Harpring).

Rockets take it though b/c they'll make the playoffs. Ming and Griffin will only get better with time, as will the gel of the team. Look out in 2-3 years, they'll be vying for a title

bbtt123-- east teams are awful.... Nets and Pacers are tanking, and no way would any of the top east teams crack the top 5 if placed in the west

Erik

I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
    Your feeble attempts at world peace
    Give me a %#@*ing break
    Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
    And when the whole damn world is dead
    there's your %#@*ing peace"