Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Brees9/Heavyd...

Ok Sean,
It is over the 3 days you had asked... so whats going on with the paypal payment??? I hate dragging this into the forum... but you wont reply to pms. Can you please send the payment so this mess would end. BTW.. you are online right now

Comments

• i will send u payment thursday- no problem

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks
  • Ok then.. i will be waiting for the notice from paypal... and hopefully my next post in the forum will be that everything is square between me and you.
    THanks
  • Same goes for me, Sean. As soon as MY Montana card stolen from me 1 year ago arrives in MY mailbox, then I post that we are square & then I'm outta here.
    Scott

I have had good trades with taylor28jag, quasar31, danmarinocollector, woodson24kg, racin52, dscallon, gbfan, mosscarter8488, THiTo, Co1lector, Bud, & a few others.
  • ttt
    Scott

I have had good trades with taylor28jag, quasar31, danmarinocollector, woodson24kg, racin52, dscallon, gbfan, mosscarter8488, THiTo, Co1lector, Bud, & a few others.
  • TTT FOR YOU GUYS!!! THIS HEAVYD IS A THIEF!!
  • I am ever so patiently waiting for the $10 he said he will pay via paypal today... so at least me and him will be squared up :-)