Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

PICS IN THE SIG LINE

Once again, I attempted to be a nice guy and give everybody a chance to correct their oversized pics by posting a thread this weekend which remained at the top of the page the entire time.

The maximum size is 400x200, 20k

We do not need to see the entire history of the NBA in your sig line or anything that approaches being lifesize.

I am tired of PM'ing people. No more warnings, make the corrections now.

Thank you

SM1

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

Comments

• just start booting them you have warned them 3 times i think you have done all you can do to warn people and they arnt listening do what you got to do
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Hey vittleboy....you need a pic of Ricky Davis going for the triple double in your sig...I finally saw it and that was classic.

But nothing beats Pervis Pasco's brain lock that cost 11th-seeded Kansas State a chance at the upset.

"Pasco's interception of an inbounds pass in the final three seconds against Colorado should have given Kansas State an upset victory in the first round of the Big 12 tournament on Thursday night. Instead, he raised an arm in celebration and started to leave the court when he was whistled for traveling."

Now that's a classic pic!
    CB4
  • ::cough::cough::Vittleboy is a suckup::cough::cough
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭

<< <i>"Pasco's interception of an inbounds pass in the final three seconds against Colorado should have given Kansas State an upset victory in the first round of the Big 12 tournament on Thursday night. Instead, he raised an arm in celebration and started to leave the court when he was whistled for traveling." >>

ROFL, oh God that's funny image
    hey Alex, can you send me that pic of Ricky Davis going for the triple double? Casketje@hotmail.com
  • vince please pm me the pick so i can put it in my sig image
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • is my sig fine? lmk if i need to change it thanx
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • 49erfan3349erfan33 Posts: 1,095
    phillyfan36, your 2 pics total 508x616.

In the post last weekend, the Mod stated that the combined max size is 400x200, not for each.
    Refs & Trade Page

Some wants:
    49er Autos
    Owens 96 Refractors
    Garcia 99 Leaf R&S
    89 UD R. Johnson
    ANY Arod RCs
    ANY Roy Williams
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS

• OK, I thought I made mine small ?

2001 Leaf Certified FF #ed/400 and the RC Auto'ed /150
    2001 SPA Gold RC #ed/100
    2002 SPA RC Auto's #ed/1150
    2002 SPx RC Auto'ed /999

My Tradepage

REF: Hondo, vittleboy, vinsanity,Speedmaster
  • LoL I still havent seen Ricky going for the triple double, that has to be classic!

-Chris
    Looking to sell...
  • yea that wa funny, funnier though is that jazz player checking him into the stands right after he did itimage