Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

pic of one of my best cards.

i am posting a pic of one of my best cards.i put it on the other post but its on the 14th page which no one will ever see.so here it is . it a BABE RUTH !!
lets make a deal!ref so far ken60565, Derrick,delgadofan,Sporto1633,KG, dodgerguy99, PROMETHIUS88 and winsarc !as well as others !

Comments

• SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    very nice z28, VERy nice...image
  • thanks
    lets make a deal!ref so far ken60565, Derrick,delgadofan,Sporto1633,KG, dodgerguy99, PROMETHIUS88 and winsarc !as well as others !
  • that is one crappy card think you should just send to me and get it out of your house imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    looking for texans, iverson, ming, and roy oswalt
  • lol.
  • ttt
  • nice card
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • nice considering its 71 yrs old !!!
  • ttt
  • wow that certainly is sweet....any clue as to its value?
  • great card, but it would look better in a psa
    holder. just my 2 cents.
    i ain't often right
    but I've never been wrong
    it seldom turns out the way
    it does in the song
    once in a while
    you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places
    if you look at it right
  • i agree vinny . but when i saw it i had to buy it. i doubt anyone on this board has this card graded by anyone.71 yrs. old i can't complain.
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    PRO grading got the year wrong and they also failed to mention if it was type 1 or type 2. They are pretty neat cards, the back is in German too. If there is 12 lines of text after the Senella logo on the back it is Type 1. If there is 4 lines of text after the Sanella logo it is Type 2.

Can I ask how much you gave for it?
  • type 2.
    Do you mind telling us what you paid for it?
  • Nice card image Everyone needs a Ruth card. If my scanner ever works I'll post mine (1933 Goudey #144 PSA 3)
    Always looking for pre 1990 rookies and stars, pre 1970 baseball (all) and HOF game used.

tradelist
  • I JUST SOLD MINE !! GLAD AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME.
    How much did you sell it for?