Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Paypal Help!!

What is paypal and how do you get it?? Seems everyone has it.
refs: Baird34, KLS23, ILuvSportsCards, NoDoubt64, Playr050, Samsgirl, Z28, Chillinbj(2),Gohalos

Looking for GU, AUTOs and RCs of Jeter, Ripken, Schmidt, Yastremski, Maris, Mantle, Ruth, Williams, Mays, Mattingly.
My Site

Comments

• http://www.paypal.com/

• Is there anything I need to know before doing this??
    refs: Baird34, KLS23, ILuvSportsCards, NoDoubt64, Playr050, Samsgirl, Z28, Chillinbj(2),Gohalos

Looking for GU, AUTOs and RCs of Jeter, Ripken, Schmidt, Yastremski, Maris, Mantle, Ruth, Williams, Mays, Mattingly.
    My Site
  • yes, did you get your parents permission? image ...j/k...you will need everything as how you would register to ebay or some sort of thingy that does with money...not sure...*someone jump in and help* lol

rod-rod
  • You need a verifiable email to open an account and checking or credit card to send money.
    Always looking for pre 1990 rookies and stars, pre 1970 baseball (all) and HOF game used.

tradelist
  • How long does it usually take to get the confirmation email???

My Site