Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anyone know where I can find Collectors Shows at malls, etc????

Anyone know of any especially in Kentucky, Southern Indiana?? Help would be great!

Comments

• there is a site that list the shows in a certain state...here
  • How far are you from Indianapolis??? I go to shows all the time there.. Usually 2 or 3 a month plus a few trade nights... If you look in Baseball beckett it should list some shows... I know the same guy does one in Indy and KY Les Gosser ...

I will be in Indy this weekend

Josh
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • check the backs of beckett magazines
    #1 DUSTY WATHAN COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD!!
    my page
  • I am about an hour from Indy. Where are the good shows at?
    Looking for Colts and Pacers!

mooregary49@msn.com
  • whens the next good show in indy??...I will come down for it image....gotta go see family anyways
  • There is a decent one saturday... It is dwayne and randys show.. Actually last month it was probably the best show I have been to there.. A lot of people coming in. There is a Real Big one next month at a Holiday Inn By the Pyramids... Its like 2 or 3 times a year... Nice stuff Cheap. LMK if you are coming this saturday. An hour what way?? I am an hour or so north of Indy
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Cool, THanks Guys!

I think i may go to Indy next time they have one (minus this weekend)....LMK cost/directions if you could.
  • hondo...you know the date of it???..i will definitely be there..im commin from MI but family is in Indy LMK plz..thax

james
  • Well this one is the 22nd of March.. This coming Saturday... The big one in April I will have to get back with you on.. I think cost is 2$ admission.. Not bad.. A lot of nice stuff.. Kind of like a smaller Sun Times...
    WANTED:

• APRIL 19TH IS THE NEXT ONE FROM DUANE....I WILL PROBABLY BE THERE TO FINALLY MEET THE GOD OF TURNING CARDS AROUND IN A FLASH.......SIR HONDO...LOL
  • No dont come to that one..If you are coming in April come to the one on the 12 and 13th... THat is a Very Good show. 2$ admission but its like a smaller Sun Times show so its pretty sweet. I picked up some nice stuff cheap last year. Duane and Randy do one a month so you can always come to those. Just a thought and thanks for the complement. You can only flip stuff that quick when you are at a show like the Sun Times or Nationals... Where dealers dont know what other dealers have because they are to busy raking in the dough...lol A ton of dealers stopped me and asked if I was selling anything. Remind me when the time is closer and I will get directions and we can meet up.

Josh
    WANTED:

• SO ITS THE 12/13 OF APRIL??..SWEET..I WILL BE THERE
  • Duane and Randy have one every month... .this month is next weekend, next is the 19th... If you are going to make a trip for a show next month...The one you want to go to is on the 12 and 13th 2 day show at the Holiday INN Select N That is the Best show next month... There... That is more clear image My bad I was confusing myself for a minute lol

Remind me you are coming through PM closer to the time and I will give you directions if you dont have them and we can meet there

Josh
    WANTED: