Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anyone want to have a NCAA tournament contest?

I thought, to make it interesting, we could all send the winner an auto or GU of the sender's choice. We would choose the teams that will win each round. Person with most points wins.

Here's an example:

FIRST ROUND (1)

ARIZONA
KENTUCKY
DUKE
KANSAS
OKLAHOMA
TEXAS
CALIFORNIA
FLORIDA

SECOND ROUND (2)

ARIZONA
KENTUCKY
DUKE
KANSAS

THIRD ROUND (3)

ETC.

FOURTH ROUND (4)

ETC.

QUARTERS (6)

ETC.
SEMIS (8)

ETC.

FINALS (10)
DUKE-82
TEXAS-69

The score will act as a tie-breaker. If you are interested in doing this, please list all of your choices for each around. Then, for the finals, list your choice as well as the score of the game. When you are done making your choices, list the card you are putting in. To give people plenty of time, let's make the deadline 6pm EST on 3/20.

Btw, so it is fair for everyone, editing WILL be allowed as long as it is done BEFORE the deadline.
want (in this order):
etopps
DVD's
video games & systems
CD's
Culpepper sportscards

Comments

• ttt
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • I'd do it. I've already filled out brackets and everything.
    refs: Baird34, KLS23, ILuvSportsCards, NoDoubt64, Playr050, Samsgirl, Z28, Chillinbj(2),Gohalos

Looking for GU, AUTOs and RCs of Jeter, Ripken, Schmidt, Yastremski, Maris, Mantle, Ruth, Williams, Mays, Mattingly.
    My Site
  • Just please leave your list of who you think will win each game (please seperate by rounds). Also, please tell everyone what auto or GU you are putting in.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Who else is doing this??
    refs: Baird34, KLS23, ILuvSportsCards, NoDoubt64, Playr050, Samsgirl, Z28, Chillinbj(2),Gohalos

Looking for GU, AUTOs and RCs of Jeter, Ripken, Schmidt, Yastremski, Maris, Mantle, Ruth, Williams, Mays, Mattingly.
    My Site
  • Dont you think mine is easier co1lector?
  • yes, but it takes more skill to be able to get more of the winners chosen correctly. Also, I don't want to put in a $20 auto or GU (I just wanted to put in something small to make it fun).

win, whoever replies here (which is where you list the winners of each game and what card you are putting up) are the ones participating.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Ok. Well looks like its me and you so far.

My Site
  • yep, but I still have to figure out who I think is going to win each game and post them on here (and so do you).
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • I've got mine. I'll list mine soon.

My Site
  • if we get a good number of participation, i'd do it
    My Site
    Looking For...
    ANY F. Jones, M. Boerigter, S. Claxton, L. Toefield, B. Gionta, M. Batiste
    GU/AU D. McAllister, D. Stallworth
    GU/AU A. Iverson, A. Soriano
    02 UD POH FB I Need, GU FB Helmet/Shoe Cards
    01 E-X Turf Team, 2-Color+ NY Giants/76ers, and ANY 3-Color+ Patches
    CU Refs: Over 25+ Just Ask
  • lol. If people keep procrastinating, we will never get many participants image
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • ttt
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • I'll play if I understand the rules. We are picking every tourney game (not including tonight) and all games count the same? When is the deadline? Whole tourney picked now or at each round? I'll play regardless.
  • If we go to war there wont be a tournament, so dont bother.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • 49erfan3349erfan33 Posts: 1,095
    i think everyone that has replied here and is interested in doing this should go to yahoo or sporting news, espn, etc and do it with the brackets. It would be easier and safer that way.

I tried this last year and everyone ended up not going through with sending the winner something b/c most stopped playing after the 3rd round.

I would volunteer to do it again, but would probably need some help since this would be my 3rd contest this year. Col1ector, do you want to handle it this way? If so, we can all pm you our email address and you can send us the "invitation" to join a private contest.
    Refs & Trade Page

Some wants:
    49er Autos
    Owens 96 Refractors
    Garcia 99 Leaf R&S
    89 UD R. Johnson
    ANY Arod RCs
    ANY Roy Williams
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS

• 49erfan3349erfan33 Posts: 1,095

<< <i>If we go to war there wont be a tournament, so dont bother.
    >>

I don't think there's much talk about not having the tourny. It might be postponed for a few days, but not cancled completely. image
    Refs & Trade Page

Some wants:
    49er Autos
    Owens 96 Refractors
    Garcia 99 Leaf R&S
    89 UD R. Johnson
    ANY Arod RCs
    ANY Roy Williams
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS

• 49ers, that is a good suggestion. I will make a new post ASAP, so if you are interested in doing it, please keep doing a search for "NCAA contest" until you get my new post.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards