84 donruss Joe Carter
87 donruss mcgwire
87 fleer update Mcgwire
any 89 griffey rc
87 Fleer Bonds
87 Fleer Larkin
any 90 Sosa

Will buy or trade
Always looking for pre 1990 rookies and stars, pre 1970 baseball (all) and HOF game used.

tradelist

Comments

• check my site and LMK if you see anything you like
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch
  • Depending on what you want for them, I'd take the Fleer and Score Sosa rc's, the Pedro UD final, 75 topps robinson, 84 donruss gwynn. Also how nice are the 71 carlton and 73 rose?
    Always looking for pre 1990 rookies and stars, pre 1970 baseball (all) and HOF game used.

tradelist
  • back to the top

tradelist
  • u intrested in rc's of bo jackson, bonds, and jose canseco from topps traded? lmk
  • Looking to sell or trade?

tradelist
  • both and i think they are in psa 9 condition they are at least nmint to mint lmk
  • What are you looking for?

tradelist
  • football gu/autos or basketball gu/autos or can sell as a lot for 30 dlvd lmk
  • lmk if u wanna buy the lot for 30 dlvd and i will pm u my addy, i looked at ur site and din't see much football/basketball gu. lmk so i can have these out by tomorow if u need them
  • PM me your address, I'll take them

tradelist
  • PM Sent
    I collect cards of these players: Mike Hampton , Ripken , Chipper Jones, A-Rod, Ivan Rodreguez, Derek Jeter, Game-Used & Auto of any Sport. [IMG]C:My Documentsjerome.jpg[IMG]
  • The Rose is nm and the Carlton is ex+...looking for good baseball auto's or will sell...I take paypal and I am verified so you can pay by credit card
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch
  • samsgirl214samsgirl214 Posts: 2,074 ✭✭
    check site