Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

EBAY Auctions!! KOBE/GARNETT Auto 1/2!! Buyback Ult Col, Strahan Auto #/20, Stallworth Auto, Lelie

BID IT UP BABY!!!

LOL

Josh null
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• wow you got that dual ball auto, did you pull it? neways its just a sweet card
  • No I bought it at the Sun Times Show... THanks.. It is pretty sweet image
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Pretty odd that they started grading the autographs on their own. Wonder what kind of money a 9.5 auto will get if the card is less than Gem Mint....or if both auto and card are gem mint...
    CB4
  • Yeah I had a jordan ultimate collection auto graded an 8.5 with the auto grading a 10??? I proabably should have slabbed and ebayed but sold it for a measley 50$ profit
    WANTED:

• BID
    WANTED:

• ttt
    WANTED:

• THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT NEEDS TO BE SAID AND IM SURE EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD IS THINKING THE SAME THING:

you make me sick...the way you whore your high $$$$ cards and make us look at this grosss display of collecting....wait...ok I'm just jealous...you make me sick in your actions though...maybe cuz you whore these $2000 cards and post your $1000 a day spending limit on ebay all the time....lol....anyways...way to go hondo...your a great collector...by the way...got any jrich???...lol..im ballsy arent I imageimage
  • LMAO... image If I were a Collector I wouldnt sell half the stuff I buy..lol No Jrich man sorry image I dont really hold onto anything anymore. Just Buy and Flip as fast as I can... I will top the post of stuff I had this weekend at one time or another... Then you can get SICK image LMAO
    WANTED:

• hey...we collect cards and you collect the cards that helps you collect the money....same diff...lol image
  • I still don't understand the collectors that hold on to the modern stuff too long. With each guy having so many RC's put out, modern seems to drop after a few years. I'm happy to make a profit on a card and never look back and bug myself if the card goes up in value. I'm in it for the profit and picking those sleepers that nobody thinks much of only to see them become stars.......Gilbert Arenas was one of my sleepers....loved his name and jersey number. Picked up some of his stuff cheap and started following his games and really liked him. Got a huge profit on his Spectrum RC's I stacked up.

I hope this years sleepers will pay off for me again....
    CB4
  • I agree.. I dont even like buying younger guys and holding onto them hoping they will do good... Only stuff I am holding onto at the moment are the 2002 Topps Photo Shoot Football Autos... Right Now I have 3 Peppers 1 Randle El and a Antonio Bryant... All 5 have the Hologram. I will hold until the Print run is listed somewhere. A randle El sold this weekend for 160$ at the show. I probably should have shopped mine around but didnt.. I paid like 56$ for it image Everything else I am dumping. lol Bid Bid Bid... THat Kobe Garnett should go pretty decent. I just sold the 3 Harrington BGS 9.5s through an email. I love not paying the ebay fees..lol

Josh
    WANTED:

• Private deals are always great....
    CB4
  • ttt
    WANTED:

• ttt
    WANTED:

• ttt
    WANTED:

WANTED:

• SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    I REALLY HATE YOU!!!!!! lol NICE CARDS MAN!!!!! lemme know about the Sosa!!!!!!!!! imageimage
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • Oh my god ! Not Urkel ! NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

imageimageimage
    I collect

Jason Richardson 01-02 Rookie Year
    Kenyon Martin 00-01 Rookie Year
  • wtf...image lol
    WANTED:

• ttt
    WANTED:

• ttt
    WANTED:

• ttt
    WANTED: